Wackbag is a classy looking website

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I use the default grayish black background with the grayish white text. The text is some kind of elegant san serif probably Helvetica. It's the most pleasant-on-the-eyes thing I see on the internet.

lajikal

it looks fabulous! love the decorations.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I use the default grayish black background with the grayish white text. The text is some kind of elegant san serif probably Helvetica. It's the most pleasant-on-the-eyes thing I see on the internet.

What was the previous most "pleasant-on-the-eyes" thing? Jizz? Are you commenting on the curtains next, queer?

Wavy

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Properly smashed thank you.
Oh fuck off, next you're probably going to mention how the two tones of grey remind you of two gentleman lovers in the 40s, who were just different enough to compliment each other, but too similar for a regressive society to allow them to be together... their love restricted by the only straight thing they knew, a thin border separating them. Faggot.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Oh fuck off, next you're probably going to mention how the two tones of grey remind you of two gentleman lovers in the 40s, who were just different enough to compliment each other, but too similar for a regressive society to allow them to be together... their love restricted by the only straight thing they knew, a thin border separating them. Faggot.
I can actually conjure a mental picture of that. But I'm all man, I swear!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I can actually conjure a mental picture of that. But I'm all man, I swear!
Well of course you can, it was very well fleshed out. Who's the faggot here?

:action-sm