Wackbag Madness Week MEGAMILLIONS now $325,000,000.00 for 8.31.2007 Drawing

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
it's all over the news...they just came up with a GREAT bit...It's too bad the boys are away because they could do it too...What you do is...are you ready? You go to the store with the big line and ask the people what they would do if the won! What an Idea, holy shit, and I can't believe that the septic tank scrubber would "Still go to work because that's the kind of guy i is"

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
it's all over the news...they just came up with a GREAT bit...It's too bad the boys are away because they could do it too...What you do is...are you ready? You go to the store with the big line and ask the people what they would do if the won! What an Idea, holy shit, and I can't believe that the septic tank scrubber would "Still go to work because that's the kind of guy i is"
I wish they'd ask me that question, I'd say I plan to finance a new cable news channel that isn't a piece of shit.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'm probably in the minority, but I think I would actually keep my job. However, I would live like quite the fancy man indeed.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I'm probably in the minority, but I think I would actually keep my job. However, I would live like quite the fancy man indeed.
Me too, it would get boring after a while without one. I think I'd invest most of it and once I became a billionaire I'd buy an NHL franchise though.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
By the way, us loosers should save our crappy, non-winning tickets and donate them to the person/people that actually do win. :)

Oh, and I currently absolutely love my boss, so I would stay at work until we could find & train a replacement.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
what you don't understand is that it is nearly impossible to continue working...every person who sees you at work will resent you for 1. winning and 2. still working... I used to work with a girl who won 4mil on a scratch ticket... She kept working for 2 months and then got laid off becuase "she could afford it..." Try as i did it was very hard to not look at her and see $$$...In the end i treated her no different, but people did.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Invest most of it, live off the interest, keep my job but only work part time. The rest of the time I'd find other things to do. I've been working 2 jobs since I was 15 and I'm tired. :yawn2: