Wackbag Meme

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
This is just....awful. I can't jerk off to any of this.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
We are like cheetahs. No stamina. Whatever newbie, go on your way, I'm exhausted. I was already in a vicious snark battle today.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I might as well announce it now, with all these guests here...
@LiddyRules remains the wackbag movie king but a new wackbag snark king was crowned today...FBF. Liddy had a good run.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
They mainly follow the Pig.
Man of Steel broke him. We were hoping for Beavis to bring him back but with that coming out in 2016 now... Which of us will still be around when that hits.

@LiddyRules remains the wackbag movie king but a new wackbag snark king was crowned today...FBF. Liddy had a good run.
Pardon?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
All (currently) 12 of them? You will not win them over so easily, Flushy.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Man of Steel broke him. We were hoping for Beavis to bring him back but with that coming out in 2016 now... Which of us will still be around when that hits.
Sadly, probably all of us.
Just bow out gracefully. You were once a champion and should be remembered as such.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
All (currently) 12 of them? You will not win them over so easily, Flushy.
There's way more than 12. If you click right after I post, the number goes to 37,000. You have to click just at the right time.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
There's way more than 12. If you click right after I post, the number goes to 37,000. You have to click just at the right time.
I guess the other 36990 are currently hiding behind the 10. Sneaky (NOT SNARKY) fucks.