Wackbag Survival Football

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
I'm in as 49ers dynasty

Is it free or to win? I made a $$ one and the pool is pretty high. I named it FBA though. That was dumb, i should have made it more generic so everyone would want to join. Ah well. If anyone wants in, just let me know. In the mean time, i'll happily join yours too. Is there a link to get to it?

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
In and if anyone has a fantasy league with an open spot, let me know.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Looks like I'm the only one to make an official pick? Or can you only see your pick and not what anyone else picked?

For the record, I went with the **** .. probably get knocked out in the first week but what the heck, I might surprise everyone - especially me ;)

Edit: Just reread the thing - others' picks aren't viewable until after the pick deadline. Therefore, I've decided not to let anyone know who I picked ... I know ... I'm such a jerk

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Looks like I'm the only one to make an official pick? Or can you only see your pick and not what anyone else picked?

For the record, I went with the Chiefs .. probably get knocked out in the first week but what the heck, I might surprise everyone - especially me ;)
You won't be able to see anyone elses picks until the week locks before game-time.