Wackbag Upgraded to latest version of vBulletin. Please report bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
I have already found one - the 'Forum Actions' / 'Quick Links' nav bar is appearing in the middle of the site links. Also, the forum navigation links don't seem to be behaving properly. If anyone has any suggestions on what is causing that - please let me know!

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
The icon that delineates new forum posts if really messed up. It's about four times bigger than normal and is blocking the links to the different forums.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
So how does the auto-save function work?
I just saw it auto-save in another post I had....

If it goes down, where does that type go? Or does it just post whatever you have at that point?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
After I post/reply and refresh the page, my last post will pop up in the reply box at the bottom of the page.

Edit: Not a bug, but when you post an image, the pop up box has black text on a dark gray background. It's hard to see the words.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I don't like the thin white line above the person's type in the post.
The line below the little blue note pad icon.

But that's being a picky Pete

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
This new layout is not what I'm used to.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
The icon that delineates new forum posts if really messed up. It's about four times bigger than normal and is blocking the links to the different forums.
To fix this problem (for me) in Google Chrome, I double click on that pic and it disappears, allowing me to click the link. Not sure if you already knew to do that, I just found out experimenting. Hope this helps.

All the "New Posts" images are broken for me in the feed on the left that shows new posts (they show the avatar of the poster). The images have always been inconsistent on here for me, and Chrome's an utter asshole at times, so I'm not sure if it's isolated to me.

PS: Love the some points of new layout :), green login easier to see and quick reply rules.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
The post-status icon has been fixed on all skins as well as the 'forum links' section. For some reason, vBulletin thought it would be a good idea to remove the part where it measures heights in pixels, and just leave it blank (but keep the value). ಠ_ಠ

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Is it me, or does everything seem to get slower around here, the higher your version numbers go?

I guess some of this is pretty nice, especially this quick reply field. I do like that, it's very easy to read, and I like the auto-save. Good for when Wackbag decides to go 404 out of the blue!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I see this at the top on the main page only:

'); var sidebar_align = 'left'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px'); //-->

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
The post-status icon has been fixed on all skins as well as the 'forum links' section. For some reason, vBulletin thought it would be a good idea to remove the part where it measures heights in pixels, and just leave it blank (but keep the value). ಠ_ಠ
What?

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
Typed a post in response to Joey that I decided not to derail the thread with (nothing bad).

Left the page on purpose to try out the autosave feature. Came back to this page, clicked reply and then clicked "Restore Auto Saved content" This is what came up:

;p[/'/';000/---------------
*********************-------------------------------------------------
I didn't type that many asterisks.

EDIT: Seriously, none of that is original including the emoticon, to save any confusion.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
"Autosaved"...what's the point of that if I get bounced all the time after 5 minutes? I start to reply to a post and go google something to back it up..and Shocker, Yellow login screen.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Typed a post in response to Joey that I decided not to derail the thread with (nothing bad).

Left the page on purpose to try out the autosave feature. Came back to this page, clicked reply and then clicked "Restore Auto Saved content" This is what came up:

I didn't type that many asterisks.

EDIT: Seriously, none of that is original including the emoticon, to save any confusion.
lol.... let's keep my procrastination on the safe to the appropriate thread, shall we?

And I too am getting that odd Wackbag logo overlay on the top of the main forum page in the first topic area...

And I will still try to get that safe open! :(

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
lol.... let's keep my procrastination on the safe to the appropriate thread, shall we?

And I too am getting that odd Wackbag logo overlay on the top of the main forum page in the first topic area...

And I will still try to get that safe open! :(
lol, it was just a comment about saying "out of the blue" and hearing Lewis Black in my head. I've been enjoying the safe drama unfold in silent thus far.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
Apparently the side panel shows a message as if the spoiler tag isn't there. Although, that might not be a glitch, I just noticed it now.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Apparently the side panel shows a message as if the spoiler tag isn't there. Although, that might not be a glitch, I just noticed it now.
I think it's always been that way. It was the same for iSpy, ya know, when that still existed.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Just wiped all my settings on IE, still getting that glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.