Wackbag's Favorite Book

What is your favorite?

• Total voters

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It's always fun to vote on the book club book so I thought I would throw up another poll. These are books that have received high praise in the wackbook threads. I probably forgot a few.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Out of those I had to pick The Passage series.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I should have put Moby Dick up there for you. Best book to read over a time period of 25 years.
Still at around 52%. I'm going to cut back on my drinking and smoking so I have time to finish it in my life.

TomC

uppity neobarb
Man, I got to read the Passage, only one on the list that I haven't read. Went Ender out of the choice I had.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Out of that list, I had to go LotR. ASOIAF might have taken it, except I still can't get through Dance.

LotR is the only one I've read, but lots of times at that.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I think WWZ could have earned a nomination but I am happy to see RP1 on there. However, for the purposes of this thread I go with The Passage. This isn't your favorite book, it's Wackbag's, and I enjoyed our discussions of The Passage more than any of the others on there.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Loved Lamb....I chose Enders over Passage though.

DrewDown

All are welcome
The answer is and always has been Jar Jar Martin's ASOIAF. The Passage is a very close second, but if we're talking broad interest and appeal, Martin's books have it beat.