wack's little girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
after listening to the jr high school confessions i'm sending my 3 yaer old to a convent when she turns 10! :mad: :mad:
you think i'm kidding!

I'm just glad they didn't air this show when my girls were 10-15. I'd of freaked. :eek:

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Well...I'm going to Adopt a 12year old girl now and let her have as many sleep over parties as she want's...just as soon as I figure out where to put all the camera's.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
wait a goddamn second here!!!!!
letme sse here, i am sort of new here and don't know you guido, but the way you are talkin you remind me of some one.....
can't figure it out....
oh wait i know!!!!!
guido......norton.....i have never seen you guys in the same place at the same time!!!

COINCEDENCE...... :confused: :confused:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Originally posted by Guido:
<STRONG>Well...I'm going to Adopt a 12year old girl now and let her have as many sleep over parties as she want's...just as soon as I figure out where to put all the camera's.</STRONG>
I bet some twisted F does that. And it is strange never to see them together. :eek:

FOFOLINA

Hooray for the pre-teens
you daddy's must love it.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Hooray for the pre-teens
fofo i love you and everything, but are f'n nuts!!
apparently you don't have a little girl !goddamn that show drve me frigging crazy :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad: i was worring about little 15 year old jits!!!now i gotta worry about 11 year olds!!jeez

p.s.Yo fofo....where's those naughty nighty pictures?? oh yea baby, you know you wanna send em

FOFOLINA

Lol awe wack im sorry i was makin a silly joke..
No i dont have a little girl but i do have a little boy...
and as for those naughty nighty pics...
well I wont be doin this one..
But Hopefully if all goes well Im doin sex for sam :D

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
you are lucky with a boy!!i'll tell you what,if i have another kid and it's a girl....
i'm serious...they're gonna be nuns!! :D

Guido

Q] What kind of meat do Preist's eat ?

A] Nun

C

chrissy g

I was having sex B4 I was 10

It's perfectly natural

and good

I feel old now I just turned 18

It's kids like them that make you feel horrible for being an 18 year old virgin. I can't believe 11 year olds are getting more than I am!! :(

Guido

chrissy g - I feel old now I just turned 18
If you really wanna feel old.....come here and feel me;)

PrncssNikki - I applaud you for being an 18 virrrrrrrrgin....but only as long you're atleast gobblin da'knob......cuz there's nothing worse then dating a virgin and not even gettin hummer's from her.....or him in IOHN's case

:p

Originally posted by Guido

PrncssNikki - I applaud you for being an 18 virrrrrrrrgin....but only as long you're atleast gobblin da'knob......cuz there's nothing worse then dating a virgin and not even gettin hummer's from her.....or him in IOHN's case

:p
Don't worry.... I wouldn't be that thoughtless ;)

Philly Kid

im 22 now but : {for all youz dads} when I was 13-18 all I banged was 13-14 -15-16 year old virgins ..
let me give you some real advice from this generation.

send em' to an all girls school out in the middle of nowhere because they want to have sex as much 13 year old guys do.
maybe for diffrent reasons but it has been and is still so easy,

ps use religeon. like hardcore"ya going to hell" religeon..
those chicks were untouchable they were too scared of daddy...

just trying to reverse my Karma... 215phillykid_lex

ew ah ah ahk***********

C

chrissy g

we will alway find away

C

chrissy g

and U make me sick U fag Philly Kid

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by wackadoo
:eek: :eek:

alright i'm goinng down to my basement to hang myself!!!!
NO wack dont do that babe.....
I Banged when I was 15
so its ok..
You will do fine as a dad...
I have a son this should be fuckin fun for me...

You people are sick making jokes about this subject. But if your 10 year old is thinking about a sleepover and need a great bartender give me a call. Fake IDs are ok. as for the cameras I know where they should go. KIDDING FOLKS I have a 21 year old daughter and I have been their and yes have hung myself over 100 times. Also the NUN thing or convent thing doesnt work as for they are all lesbians. heh heh heh Thats a hard habit to break.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
I Banged when I was 15
so its ok
hey fofo so did i, but there is a big f'n differenc between 10 and 15.:mad: especially when my lil angel will be 4 i a couple of weeks! that leaves 6 more years before the comvent!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Also the NUN thing or convent thing doesnt work as for they are all lesbians. heh heh heh Thats a hard habit to break.
HOOHOO
;)LOOK i'm so freaked i can't tyhpe rifhgr :mad:

BabyBunni

Can anyone say traumatized?? 10 yrs old and having sex...now there has got to be something wrong in that situation, especially since you don't secrete any sexual fluids at that age..so KY I'm guess....sick, gross, and someone should be arrested ...UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.