Wait....FEZ is gay?

How is Fez "coming out" possibly a news story on the HuffPo? Seriously? Did anyone on the planet not already know Fez is gay for like the last 10 years?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Welcome to last week.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Holy shit, ANOTHER thread about this? Jesus christ, check the R+F GD section.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Imagine how silly Dawn Cumia, ya know Anthony's sister feels after this announcement, no wonder she turned back to fat opie

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
How is Fez "coming out" possibly a news story on the HuffPo? Seriously? Did anyone on the planet not already know Fez is gay for like the last 10 years?
I get copies of huffpo sent to my house also.

They are great nesting material for my Capybara.

So how does this change anything?
I haven't listened for about 3 years now, but let me guess, everyone is excited that Fez is "Back" and saying more than 7 sentences a show. And then in 4 days Ron will have to give him a "What's wrong budday..."

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
So how does this change anything?
I haven't listened for about 3 years now, but let me guess, everyone is excited that Fez is "Back" and saying more than 7 sentences a show. And then in 4 days Ron will have to give him a "What's wrong budday..."
Today Ron started the show talking to Zito and Pepper without referring to Fez. After 15-20 minutes, Fez sniped a line. When questioned, he would talk, but he doesn't join in the conversation by himself. Besides the crying, there isn't much difference. He damn sure isn't an equal partner on a talk show again.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I thought this thread was about Fezman. :D

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Well I for one am happy he confirmed what everyone already knew. He's so much better on the show now. He's old Fez. He's full of energy and a zest for life.

Oh wait...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Yet another bit without a payoff.