Wakeboarding...

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
tried this out today.

was successful on 3 out of what seemed like 20 attempts.

anyone good at this and could give a guy some pointers on how to do this any better?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Keep your computer by your bed and develop that posting compulsion some of us have that requires you to post in most every thread no matter how insignificant, stupid or worthless your comment truly is. Also post things you want to see if people respond to so you have a reason to look in the morning.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
Keep your computer by your bed and develop that posting compulsion some of us have that requires you to post in most every thread no matter how insignificant, stupid or worthless your comment truly is. Also post things you want to see if people respond to so you have a reason to look in the morning.
what the fuck are you rambling about!?!?!?!:huh::icon_mrgr

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
I like toast.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
He's right.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Great advice! :icon_wink

Tee hee hee

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
keep your arms bent and make sure the line is taught before taking off, the guy piloting the boat is critical to your success, not being drunk is a good idea also. i did it a few times but im so out of shape that i never had that much success, but i did get good at driving the boat for everyone else, i never got up on ski's either