OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Wal*Mart fatties beware! They're taking away your source of power.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by abudabit, Sep 14, 2007.

1. abudabit

abudabit New Wackbag

Now if only they could replace every McDonalds on the streets with these.

The customers will still be disgusting messes of course, they need to pump ephedra through the air to take care of that problem.

2. OfficerCornjob

OfficerCornjob Impossible to walk in this muck.

Good, the customer service at Walmart McDonalds is the worst. I go an order a bacon egg and cheese biscuit at 10:11 AM yesterday (number 2) and what does the savage hand me? A 2 cheeseburger meal.
    Me: "What is this"
    Moesha: "We stop breakfast at 10:30 AM"
    Teaches me for even walking inside a Walmart.

3. abudabit

abudabit New Wackbag

The secret to shopping at walmart is go in, get what you need, leave. Otherwise you'll spend to much time around subhumans or you'll be purchasing something you don't need or you'll be eating cheese burgers at mc donalds.

4. WhiskeyWhispers

WhiskeyWhispers I Want To Kill You All

I make a beeline right to what I have to get and get the fuck out of dodge. That place is depressing to shop in, everybody is fat, ugly, and has hairstyles that haven't existed in 20 years everywhere else. Every language on God's green earth is heard except for English, and don't even get me started on the smells, it's like third world potpourri. They should have decontamination chambers at the exits.

They do have cheap dvds and fishing stuff though.

5. YourAmishDaddy

:clap:

6. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

Subway stinks too. You can get a better sandwich at practically any mom & pop pizza joint or sandwich shop. Heck, in my area the regional chains (Lee's Hoagie House or Steak & Hoagie Factory) are also far better. Quizno's is making inroads in the area as well.

7. Smokezilla

Smokezilla U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion

What's next with the WalMart behemoth??? They gonna start renting-out apartments in the back of the stores so you NEVER have to fucking leave??? Fuck Wally-World!!!

8. UCFGavin

UCFGavin Registered User

apparently there has been reports that they're going to have clinics that are going to help offer cheaper healthcare.

personally, as much as i dislike wal-mart's business practices, their stores, and their products, they fucking dominate business. i don't shop there, but holy shit they are a monster of the business world.