Walkin' in the road? I'm makin' Hamburger son. I got 44 problems but a cow ain't one

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
44 cows killed by trucks driving through U.S. 97 near Madras, police say

State police say 44 cows died after being hit by five commercial trucks traveling along U.S. 97 near Madras.

The cattle, from the R2 Ranch in Madras, broke through a fence and were on the roadway near milepost 77 at about 11:45 p.m. Thursday when they were struck, police said.

Most of the cattle died at the scene after being hit, but any remaining injured animals were put down by their owner. The roadway was partially closed in both directions for several hours, police said.

The stretch of U.S. 97 where the cows were hit is an area where livestock are permitted to roam.

None of the drivers were injured, but two trucks had to be towed from the scene and while the other three had minor damages.

State police are still investigating the incident and no citations have been issued.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
That photographer knows his shit. Wrecked truck with a window covered in cow spray, a crane and a bobcat.
Excellent work.

I find it interesting that a town named after a town in India has the same laws regarding the permissibility of cows being allowed to go wherever the fuck they want as India does.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Had to deal with cows on the highway the other day. Storm broke their fencing so they wandered wherever they wanted. Going 40mph down a highway pulling a generator on a trailer when a white dot on the road turned out to be a cow laying on it. Already tore up a dead hog or fawn on the highway earlier.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
On Kansas you have to pay for the cow. Buddy of mines wife was killed hitting a cow and he had to pay for the cow.

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
(On Kansas you have to pay for the cow. Buddy of mines wife was killed hitting a cow and he had to pay for the cow. )

Must of cost him a lot of "moola." ahh booo
Dont know how to do that qoute thingy on this website

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
(On Kansas you have to pay for the cow. Buddy of mines wife was killed hitting a cow and he had to pay for the cow. )

The reply with quote button on lower right.

MagicBob

Dec 2, 2010
it would behoove the rancher to build better fences....ahh b(m)ooo

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
May 12, 2009
Maine

That is udderly ridiculous.