Wanna help the 17 year old who got 10 years for a BJ?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Genarlow Wilson is rotting in jail for 10 years because a 15 year old gave the 17 year old oral sex...

I had a 15 year old gf when I was 17... this shits rediculous.

help out.

http://www.wilsonappeal.com/petition.php

sign his petition of appeal. 10 fucking years? sometimes these fucking laws need to be called out. Do your part.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Before I sign I have a very important question to ask:

Is he white or schwoog? Maybe this was just the court's way of crime prevention.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It was also filmed with a phone cam and we all know how those self-righteous folks feel about smut along those lines. Surprised they didn't hang the fellow to learn him some manners.

Jan 6, 2006
The law is the law. Simple as that.

You commit the crime, you pay for it.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I took the swoog factor into account.. I took the fact there were 6 of them all getting blown.... I figure what they did was 60% their fault, 40% drunk sluts fault.... they should be taught a lesson about fucking with drunk chics... we all had a friend this shit happened to..

but, I finaly ccame to the conclusion TEN years is fucking rediculous. Kids been in two years already... thats enough.

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
He's probally guilty of something...

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I would've signed this but...

Fuck this kid. Who cares what happens to him because of him because his own stupidity.
His own stubpidity....your right. He got a hummer with a girl who was an happy participant. HER parents said he should be out of jail.

The sad part is, right after this happened, they came up with a revision to the law saying what he did was a misdemeaner, but not retroactive, so if he did this a year later, he would have gotten a slap on the wrist...

Of couse who cares, he was one of them.....

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Zona.... I think its a silly law... but he wouldnt of been prosecuted in the first place #1 he didnt video it, #2 he was her boyfriend, #3 he wasnt pulling a train with his buddys.

one of them? yeah, mayby... I know I would never take advantage of a drunk girl... I know that its bad news. especialy a 15 year old... so yeah,,, what he did wasnt clean cut 15 -17 year old relations... sounds more like a rap video.

and the consentual sex was with a 17 year old who did it will fully... the 15 year old was shown passed out on the hotel bathroom floor earlier in the vid... then later blowing this guy..

So dont turn my good mood in helping this guy into a racial bunch of shit...

those boys ( color regardless) did something pretty stupid.

I hate this kids paying the price... but at the same time BLACK culture has little girls thinking acting like a slut is what they are suppose to do... so go blow.

come to think of it... forget it... do not sign shit.... let em rot... as usual thanklessly crying poor us.You dont even know the facts. you didnt even read the whole story... its cause hes black is all your brain needs to spout off.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
britney spears? you mean the one from the mickey mouse club, then the virgin dating Justin Timberlake?

Who ended up getting used by a wigger who drove her off the edge?

and name one song she tells the little girls to be a whore? or sings about blowjobs and ass fucking?

My two words " try again"

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Well, "Hit Me Baby One More Time" has very high sexual overtones, and that was her first big hit.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
His own stubpidity....your right.

That's right, I am.

At 17 I would not have
a) recorded me getting head from a chick who I KNOW is legally underage, when I am legally an adult and can be prosecuted as one.
b) recorded me training this legally underage chick with several of my friends.
c) taken advantage of a legally underage chick while she was passed out. (at 17, if she was legal, ehhhh maybe I would've)
d) etc . etc.

Sorry, but if I would've been smart enough not to get caught at his age... he should've been too. That's the deciding factor for me.

Keep having sympathy for idiots. It helps a lot in life. For sure.

I agree with the law being unjust, but I've no care to help an idiot out.
If you show me something to sign to change the law, I'll sign it, but what I won't be doing is helping an idiot get out of jail faster to further dilute the genepool.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Before I sign I have a very important question to ask:

Is he white or schwoog? Maybe this was just the court's way of crime prevention.

Thanx that just turned my mood from annoyed that he's in jail to very satisfied,,,JUSTICE SERVED! I was actually picturing a poor lil guy in jail upset because he was in love with his neighbor who happened to be younger and hooked up with her,,,now im thinking this ANIMAL drugged some poor little girl and made her do this,,,

btw is the girl white? If so he needs to do more than ten years:clap:

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I remember reading about this story a while back. I think he was pretty high on a lot of college's lists for basketball. Like Kentucky and Duke good. Or maybe it was football and Florida/USC good. Whatever, it's a fucked up story, black or white. I'm sure the fact that it's Georgia and he's black isn't helping things.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Zona.... I think its a silly law... but he wouldnt of been prosecuted in the first place #1 he didnt video it, #2 he was her boyfriend, #3 he wasnt pulling a train with his buddys.

one of them? yeah, mayby... I know I would never take advantage of a drunk girl... I know that its bad news. especialy a 15 year old... so yeah,,, what he did wasnt clean cut 15 -17 year old relations... sounds more like a rap video.

and the consentual sex was with a 17 year old who did it will fully... the 15 year old was shown passed out on the hotel bathroom floor earlier in the vid... then later blowing this guy..

So dont turn my good mood in helping this guy into a racial bunch of shit...

those boys ( color regardless) did something pretty stupid.

I hate this kids paying the price... but at the same time BLACK culture has little girls thinking acting like a slut is what they are suppose to do... so go blow.

come to think of it... forget it... do not sign shit.... let em rot... as usual thanklessly crying poor us.You dont even know the facts. you didnt even read the whole story... its cause hes black is all your brain needs to spout off.
QFT. I just signed the petition and I think I'm going to stop reading this thread, before I throw something at my computer. This thread once again proves the stupidity of some white people and the shit that flies out of their mouths.

augiep38

Aug 9, 2005
let the schwoogs get him out. I couldn't care less about that nagger