Wargames match at BWO show April 11th (NYC area indy)

MilitantRabbit

Back...and still sucks...
April 11th, BWO's gonna have a Wargames match at Garfield High School. My brother wanted me to pass this information on. He's Dr. Callahan. WWE has caught on to the fed, and if they fill the room, the scouts will show up guaranteed.
Check out bodyslamwrestling.com. Tickets are only 10 bucks. Only call if you're in the area April 11. I've always loved the war games matches.

This is the only post I'm gonna make about the event. Rabbit's honor. My bro's also an O&A fan. We've been listening since '98.

BTW, they do a lot of charity shows, most where all profit goes to the organization/person sponsored. So it's more about passion for the business than money for these guys.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
I hope they are not promoting it using the Wargames name or you can bet WWE will show up with a cease and desist

Redding

Why can't us?
I actually ring announced for the NWA that used a bunch of these guys...im also close friends with Don Montoya and The Sneaky Silver Bullets

MilitantRabbit

I hope they are not promoting it using the Wargames name or you can bet WWE will show up with a cease and desist
I think that's why they'll "notice".

But in all fairness, the owner himself told me, and a few superstars corroborated, that Batista said, "If you want to get noticed, wrestle for BWO."

Major Burns

It's nice to be nice... to the nice.
My brother wanted me to pass this information on. He's Dr. Callahan.
Really? My husband, Section 8, has a bit of a problem with your brother and his buddies La Famiglia. And I have a problem with their li'l weasel, Frankie C. Note.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
This going to be taped? I do love WarGames, I'd like to catch this on DVD.

MilitantRabbit

Hey, I don't support what La Famiglia does or how they get things done, but they give my brother steady employment and help him live comfortably.

BTW, I was one of La Famiglia's muscle in that photo of BWO you have on myspace. I'm to the fat guy's left.

Top Bottom