OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Warning: Don't be nice to people.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Aug 19, 2011.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Middle school acquaintance, lifetime stalker

pic spoiler

[​IMG]

The rest spiolered for length. Worth the read.

‘I’ll make you wish you were never born’
    Having met Lundeen at McKnight Middle School, Moul started harassing her when they both were students at Hazen High School.
    Unlike most, Lundeen had been friendly toward Moul. And that small favor, Senior Deputy Prosecutor Alexandra Voorhees told the court, was rewarded with a lifetime of harassment.
    “Little did Tracy Lundeen know that her acts of kindness as a child would cause the defendant to fixate on her and stalk her for the past 17 years,” Voorhees said in court documents.
    Warnings from Lundeen’s parents and a transfer to a school for troubled youths didn’t deter Moul. Arrested for attacking a teacher at Seattle Children’s School, he began sending Lundeen letters from jail.
    Lundeen received her first anti-harassment order against Moul in June 1998. Moul responded with threats of suicide, demands that Lundeen visit him in jail and accusations that she was to blame for his difficulties.
    Lundeen’s family reported each letter to the police, and Moul was charged seven times with violating the order. Unenthused by Moul’s unwillingness to cease writing, a Renton Municipal Court judge sentenced him to seven consecutive one-year jail terms – a nearly unheard of punishment for a municipal court.
    Apparently angered by the way the cases had progressed, Moul threatened to kill a probation officer. He received an additional year in prison for the offense.
    Nonetheless, Voorhees told the court, Moul’s letter writing campaign continued. Moul wrote dozens of letters to Lundeen and her family, even after prosecutors brought a felony stalking charge against him; he also threatened a King County Superior Court judge and a deputy prosecutor after his mail privileges were restricted.
    “I’m tired of this,” Moul wrote to Judge Deborah Fleck. “You WILL drop the mail restriction and the court will mind its business. … You will obey the constitution or else.”
    “I’m make you wish that you were never born,” Moul wrote the judge in another letter.
    Moul also threatened to mutilate the prosecutor’s genitals, feed his heart to dogs and break every bone in his body, according to charging documents.
    “Listen up you piece of (expletive) or there will be hell to pay,” Moul told the deputy prosecutor. This, he continued, “isn’t going to stop until I talk to her.”
    Mom: ‘He’d have to kill me first’
    Moul remained imprisoned – and relatively quiet – until 2008, but began contacting Lundeen again in January 2010.
    “We’ll go for a while and not hear from him, and I’ll think, ‘Maybe he’s gotten the message,’” said Holly Knowles, Lundeen’s mother. “And then another letter will come.”

According to court documents, Moul managed to find a member of Lundeen’s family online and began barraging her with messages. He claimed to love Lundeen because she was “nice and caring,” and described his prison sentence as something she had done to him.
    Moul then began stalking Lundeen’s family member, arriving at her work in an effort to find Lundeen. Concerned, she obtained a protective order against Moul and alerted security at her work.
    In the days that followed, Moul sent the woman messages including her address. Police officers then intervened, arresting Moul at a homeless shelter for violating the court orders.
    Moul then began sending letters to the investigating detective, and admitted to harassing Lundeen.
    “A no contact order can’t prevent me from harassing,” Moul wrote, according to court documents. “I am sorry. I wish you understood how serious this whole thing is.”
    Jailed since February 2010, Moul has continued to send letters to Lundeen and her family. Despite efforts by jail staff, at least 18 letters made it to their intended recipients.
    In several letters, Moul threatened to kill himself, then asked that Lundeen spread his ashes at the Imperial Palace in Japan. He wished her a happy Thanksgiving, then said he hoped she has nightmares that he has killed himself.
    Speaking Thursday, Knowles said Moul has now taken to harassing her grandchildren as well as her daughter and others.
    Knowles said she sees Moul as determined and crafty, but not insane. He’s changed his tactics over the years, she said, all to continue the harassment.
    “He still thinks eventually he’s going to get to her,” Knowles said. “I’m sorry, but he’d have to kill me first.”
    Convicted on all counts on July 12, Moul had been scheduled to be sentenced Friday morning in King County Superior Court.

2. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Too bad he didn't pull that on my chick... as she would have beat the shit out of him...

3. Nick the Pig

Nick the Pig Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball

Who can blame him? She's such a super lady.

4. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

Word of advice: when you see a letter in your mailbox from a county prison, how about you just throw it away.

5. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

There's a lesson in all of this. Not every outcast is a kind individual who is just misunderstood and unjustly ostracized by the social hierarchy in school. Some of them are people that are so fucked up that others can sense it.

Switching gears, why doesn't the prison put him in solitary confinement? He's done enough to earn it.

6. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

All we gotta do is ask the mods for a list of folks who haven't logged in or posted in a while and we can narrow down who this fucker is on here! :action-sm

7. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Didn't this woman have a boyfriend or husband at any point that could have been a man and beat the shit out of this creep?

8. kloraferm

kloraferm Humor is reason gone mad

I try not to be.

9. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Proof that some people just need to be taken out to a secluded location, shot behind one of their ears and buried in a shallow grave. This guy will be out in the near future and will finally escalate to killing somebody.

10. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

You see, outside of the internet and trailer parks, that doesn't really happen.

11. wes mantooth

wes mantooth wierdo

I agree. I saw this case on TV recently and I would've somehow killed this asshole before living in fear like that. He even sent her a pic of her sleeping in her bed one night. Creepy.

[​IMG]

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/u...d=1&adxnnlx=1314032016-sQQWcMnfiYQFi06tm Gm3g

12. kidconnor

kidconnor 55gallon hog

That is a creepy case... but I think she is quite stalkable how she looks now. I wonder what she looked liked in high school when this started. Very few women qualify for decades long stalking..

Know what else is creepy? The way her boney crypt-keeper hand is gripping the other arm.

The laws could be stricter but by the time a woman calls the police the guy is already gone. Whats to stop a woman from making stories up? Aside from electronic evidence in the forms of phone bills and emails, it is hard to prove. Mailing your stalkee pictures of her sleeping is a quick way to get caught though. If I was the husband I would have flipped this around though. Every time that guy would open his eyes I would be there. There needs to be better things done to identify and stop stalkers, I will think about this and get back.

13. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Detectives deal with this shit and I've heard some pretty bad horror stories on what stalkers are capable of. I'd have to say being mailed a picture of you sleeping in bed ranks up there with the guys that like to wait for their victim to leave their house then break in looking for dirty underwear to jack into. The panty jacker was about the most disturbing case file I ever read. The guy was arrested and charged with being a goose.