was kid rock talking about Anthony?

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
in a penthouse interview he said...
If it weren't for guns and people who know how to use them in America, we'd all be sitting around with swastikas saying, 'Heil Hitler!' "

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
Another Hitler/Anthony reference... these are always hilarious and interesting...

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
in a penthouse interview he said.........
If it weren't for guns and people who know how to use them in America, we'd all be sitting around with swastikas saying, 'Heil Hitler!' ".
I didn't know Germany invaded America. He must have just seen WOLVERINES.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
What would possess anyone to read a Kid Rock Interview?

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
<---Waits impatiently for Cokelogic to show up with his bloody Magic Johnson jersey pic.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Because Kid Rock is the fucking man.
Why is he the man? Because he's hardcore? Kind of like being sent through boarding school and growing up in a fairly wealthy family (father owns a car dealership) and then selectively choosing to live in the black part of town so he could find some rap friends.

Or maybe he's the man because he knocked up some black chick while he was playing rapper and getting ready to pretend that he's a southerner in preparation for his debut.

He's a hardcore redneck from the South... Michigan.

He's just a fake motherfucker and somehow people think he's a bad ass for it.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Why is he the man? Because he's hardcore? Kind of like being sent through boarding school and growing up in a fairly wealthy family (father owns a car dealership) and then selectively choosing to live in the black part of town so he could find some rap friends.

Or maybe he's the man because he knocked up some black chick while he was playing rapper and getting ready to pretend that he's a southerner in preparation for his debut.

He's a hardcore redneck from the South... Michigan.

He's just a fake motherfucker and somehow people think he's a bad ass for it.
Trust me, I know he grew up in Romeo, Michigan, which is a pretty nice area. I know he then lived in some other places going through his rap phase. I know everything that people think he's trying to hide that he's really not. I don't see what's fake about him? First he was a rapper/DJ. Then he starting making more rock music, then he went kinda country, and now I guess he's somewhere between rock and country sort of. I respect him for making the kind of music he likes to make, even though some people viewed him as soft after switching to country-ish. And yes, I like his music. Feel free to point and laugh, as I'm sure you will.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
My problem has nothing to do with him being fake, it has to do with him being a douche that makes awful music. He could grow up in a ghetto or grow up in a gated community yachting every weekend. Crap is crap.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
My problem has nothing to do with him being fake, it has to do with him being a douche that makes awful music. He could grow up in a ghetto or grow up in a gated community yachting every weekend. Crap is crap.
I agree. He just puts out dogshit and people seem to like it. Bah widda bah dadadadiddy...whatever the fuck he said. He's just a noise maker, it's not music that he puts onto CD. I really don't know what to call it other than dogshit.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I agree. He just puts out dogshit and people seem to like it. Bah widda bah dadadadiddy...whatever the fuck he said. He's just a noise maker, it's not music that he puts onto CD. I really don't know what to call it other than dogshit.
So you've heard one song by him? I'm not trying to get you to like him, but you are not portraying him fairly. His music isn't really like that anymore.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
So you've heard one song by him? I'm not trying to get you to like him, but you are not portraying him fairly. His music isn't really like that anymore.
I've heard more. They all sound like shit. But, to be fair, maybe I haven't heard his good stuff. What's a good song for us to listen to to become enlightened about Kid Rock?

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I've heard more. They all sound like shit. But, to be fair, maybe I haven't heard his good stuff. What's a good song for us to listen to to become enlightened about Kid Rock?
Well, I was talking more to Sam about the one song thing, didn't mean to include you in that one.

If you'd actually like to check out a few songs, I recommend:

My Oedipus Complex - The History of Rock
You Never Met a Motherfucker Quite Like Me - Cocky (this was a single, so you may have heard it)
Midnight Train to Memphis - Cocky (softer kinda countryish song)
Cadillac Pussy f. Hank Williams, Jr. - Kid Rock

My Oedipus Complex is just filled with pure hatred for his dad, I think that may be why I like it. Check 'em out, or don't. If you've heard different styles of Kid Rock and never liked him, then you probably won't like any of these, and I have no problem with that.

My "I like every kind of music" gets me some shit every now and then, and this is one of them I guess.