Was there an XM dump today?

During the discussion of sexual acts that the brady kids would do...ant started to describe what cindy would do and then it cut to mid sentence about 7 seconds later...were they dumped by xm for content? uncensored???

Ovitz

Fuckin' Starvin'
Did this happen? I'm looking for a serious answer for this also.

Ovitz

Fuckin' Starvin'
I didn't hear it. Just the speculation. Was wondering what happened. Sorry for wasting your time.

Ovitz

Fuckin' Starvin'
I remember Ant dumped himself on the FM side a few weeks ago, and that was dumped on XM too, but he mentioned it. Weird.

MJMANDALAY

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 26 (10 members and 16 guests)
MJMANDALAY, agger625, al885, BravoSierra, gambit32, GoodDaySir, Ovitz, SwimConnerSwim, TreeFortRichard, Yarsh

:icon_eek:

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Maybe it was another technical glitch - like the power outtage last week. Don't forget the XM studio is an "active" construction site.

Iheaard the same thing but it was during the replay so i was wondering if that was where it was cut for the replay for time purpose

I'm hoping it's just a glitch. Pity; I'm almost ready to go back on my promise not to re-sub. hmmmmm.

elitemrp

Iheaard the same thing but it was during the replay so i was wondering if that was where it was cut for the replay for time purpose
I just rechecked that part on my recording from this morning and it cuts out.. So either it was technical difficulties or it was a dump.

elitemrp

Last week or so I thought I heard a dump when jimmy was doing uncle paul..

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I'm going with it being a technical glitch. They were discussing other stuff that could've been dumped "for content" that wasn't. Why would XM pick the Brady girls segment to pull a dump?

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
I'm going with it being a technical glitch. They were discussing other stuff that could've been dumped "for content" that wasn't. Why would XM pick the Brady girls segment to pull a dump?
Well I HEARD, that Sirius is in talks with Ann B. Davis to be the Head of Pogramming for the XM/Sirius merger company. ;)

an underage sex joke...apparently you can't make a kid/sex joke, no matter how hyperbolic, or tonge in cheek...

maz

TRueWDTer
i heard dead air for a while today
during the older segment with Jimmy's rant about the i phone
don't know if it was a dump or not

I think it was Jack Jack walking on the console. His lil' kitten paw pressed the dump button.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I definitely heard a dump-esque change in tone.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
I hope we very soon get a visit from WBL to dispel this awful speculation.