mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
[YT]-i5sDOdoFqg[/YT]

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Tapped out at 5 minutes. Does anything actually happen?

Also, by "watch" they must mean "listen to".

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Wow. This particular Canuck is kind of being a dick. When I have to deal with Whoever in an authoritative position when I go down there, the absolute best way to get through whatever kind of 'screening' is to be compliant. They ask you stupid questions, you give answers to the best of your ability, and you move the fuck on.

'1st Security Guy' was also being a dick however. 'What store are you going to?' Really? This is where you make up 'The Gap, and Yogun Fruz'. What threat did the Canuck make? 'What are you going to do? Shoot me? What're you going to do? What are you going to do?' That's being confrontational, not threatening.

Then again, that's just me. I like getting from A to be B quickly. Jump through the hoops. Off you go.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
What a dip shit. Why be such a wise ass? If you just answered the stupid questions and kept your wise ass remarks to yourself, you would have been in that shopping mall instead of cuffed and in a room at a border crossing.

I like the pop quiz the supervisor gave at the end.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
WE HEARD...Really is the best way to get around with an overly jumpy police state. Just be honest, compliant, and off you go.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Everybody kinda sounded like they were on the rag. I guess that guy won't be spending his loonies at US malls any time soon.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Lolz.. 'I just wanna go shoppinnng'.
The canadian is a douche and the americans are tools.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
This "video" is two years old. Who gives a shit?

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
That border cop was a toolbag.
EDIT to add: All the fuckos he got stuck talking to were shitting all over him. Christ, these people needs to start profilin' already.

Edited one more time to add; this is why a lot of the world fucking HATES us.... The dude who was fuckin with the canuck did not need to be swinging his dick that hard. He was a typical low level fuckbag on a power trip.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Probably prevented copious amounts of bagged milk from being smuggled in.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
That border cop was a toolbag.
EDIT to add: All the fuckos he got stuck talking to were shitting all over him. Christ, these people needs to start profilin' already.

Edited one more time to add; this is why a lot of the world fucking HATES us.... The dude who was fuckin with the canuck did not need to be swinging his dick that hard. He was a typical low level fuckbag on a power trip.
Pretty much this. The Canadian had his tape recorder rolling because he must of planned on being a dickhead. It backfired and he ended up running into bigger dickheads then himself.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Yeah, you do have a point there, MH. The canuck was being a pretty big douchebag too, but that cop was throwing a lot of weight at the guy.

Lawnkhan

Sep 19, 2010
Deep Inside the Redwood Curtain
"Welcome to the land of the free! Now submit to a blood test, give us the address of your extended family, hand over your medical records, let us tear up your passport and now get on the train to liberty camp. Enjoy your indefinite stay without rights or legal counsel."