Water-head on Buffalo Sabres ticket...

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
My girlfriend went to last night's Sabres-Leafs game in Buffalo. So she's showin me pictures today and she took one of her game ticket. She keeps going and I'm like "whoa whoa... go back". Low and behold... those fan friendly Buffalo Sabres:

Come on Buffalo... aren't there enough things we can make fun of you for? Enjoy Wackbag. :icon_mrgr

JPetrucci23

Your Mom's Box
May 26, 2005
Westbury, Long Island
they're all waterheads up there. I went to school in Buffalo, and after 9/11 I went to a Rangers/Sabers game up there with a bunch of my friends who are Ranger fans. Of course we were being loud for the Rangers, and some stupid Saber fan who was sitting 2 rows in front of us got pissed, stood up, and mocked the Twin Towers being destroyed. This was only months after 9/11.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
See I don't think the Sabres organization did the right thing. Putting her picture on the ticket, that's just wrong.

The right thing to do, would to be have her play goalie. That big forehead of hers would prevent any puck from going into the net.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
Sure that isn't just one of the Sabres. Could be with the way they are playing this year