Way to go Philly!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
I'm glad to hear that all the Philadelphia fans have caught on to the virus so quickly. The Army has fully spread to Philly, now those damn dirty DC people need to take their heads out of D&M's asses and start actually listening. You tri-state Motherfuckers better stop listening to news stations waiting for them to announce Osama Bin shitface has been caught. I am sure O & A will report that shit as soon as it happens. They watch CNN they know what's going on in the world. In all actuality they work right below 1010 WINS, so they will know about it as soon as it happens. The bottom line is lay of the news stations. Fucking losers! Once again Philly more gooder!

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
"don't come here for news, and don't go to CNN for dick-jokes." hehe.
Boy has that changed now. I get all my dick-jokes from CNN now, but I never listen to anything but O&A from 4-7. :D

Philly,Cleveland and Boston= more gooder.

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: SpotcheckBilly ]

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
now those damn dirty DC people need to take their heads out of D&M's asses and start actually listening. You tri-state Motherfuckers better stop listening to news stations waiting for them to announce Osama Bin shitface has been caught.
yo mav, i have 3 words for ya...
decaf!

MAVRIC305 always more gooder!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Thanks bro, I drink decaf, but with a pound of sugar. :D

I just get pissed when people don't get it. It took Philly no more than a few months to really get it. The problem with D.C. is O & A took over for D & M, and those shmucks in D.C. forgot what funny is. So that's why you hear that "Brand of comedy" bullshit! There is no such thing. They just don't know what funny is. Fucking tools!!! :mad:

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
i hear ya mav! iwas diggin o&a since i found the by accident on wysp. i told all my friends about them and they called them stern wannabes :mad: i would get all f'ing pissed off!
NOW everyone loves em!