Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
From WBZ

Paul Sullivan Leaving WBZ Radio Show
Read Paul Sullivan's Letter

(WBZ) BOSTON After four brain surgeries to fight cancer during the last two-and-a-half years, Paul Sullivan has announced he's leaving his top-rated nightly talk show on WBZ Radio.

In a letter to the station, Sullivan said he feels fine on a day-to-day basis, but he doesn't have enough to continue the broadcast.

"The toll my surgeries and treatments have taken on me makes it unlikely that I will ever have the energy to return to a four-hour daily talk radio program. This decision is not based on any one medical fact or the latest update of my condition."

Sullivan's final show will be next Thursday, June 28 at 8 p.m.

"I look forward to doing one last regular show on WBZ next week to get a chance to remark on the world that has been uncommented on by me during the last seven weeks," he said.

Sullivan hopes to continue contributing to the station as a commentator on the air or on their web site.

(© 2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report. )