we have a problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2000
Fuckin' Brooklyn, NY
what's wrong why arent opack live again today? it's almost 3:20 and this is the second day they've missed i mean i understand vacation but its been almost 3 weeks what can be going on? I'm getting worried now something has to be terribly wrong. I dont even wanna think what could be wrong. Lets hope everything is ok.

WNEWs GIRL

Oct 4, 2000
NJ
ok ***** told me they are having problems
i dont know what they are, i asked ***** and they haven't answered yet

if i get any info, ill IM you guys on it
i do not want to post any personal info on ne ting

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

(gonzo: i removed the persons name for privacy so this person doesn't get flooded with IM's and so they dont get blamed for anything but please tell us if you find anything out amy)

[This message has been edited by GonzoStyle (edited 01-03-2001).]

Oct 5, 2000
Fuckin' Brooklyn, NY
the show they are replaying is actually very good i mean the show sucks but it sounds like a live show cause this show is pretty vaugue. and its older so if you're not a faithful listener it sounds like a live show

Until you hear spaz and psycho mark in the background

Then the bleeping, they're on a delay so curses would be dumped out you couldn't bleep them.

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
This sux big time I miss the boys I have no clue whats wrong

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
Ok everyone relax Gonzo let me get some of your prozac. Lets hope for the best. MotherF what am i saying im going even more friggin nuts over than i allready am i want my live O&A!!!

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
i thought today's show was good. I enjoyed the dice phone call. He was hysterical. Oh yeah and when they say Billy want's you do do the corn on the cobb bit..That's me requesting it..I rule!!...lol

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
Yeah it was a good show i liked the part where O&A are interviewing the sex chick from
IGN.com. The Dice call was funny i got that one on tape.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
Well according to Fez and Ron everything is fine and O&A will be LIVE tommorrow!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
O AND A Almost Fired on Tuesday
Radio Chick was fired today
I think the army is needed here WNEW does not like being on the top

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

[This message has been edited by DIRTY_HARRY (edited 01-04-2001).]

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
What the fuck is wrong with WNEW are they fucking retarted. They where gonna fire the number 1 afternoon team in NYC O&A are the best. O&A are WNEW nobody would even listen to that station if it wasnt for O&A. ARRRRRGGGHHH this makes no fucking sense fucking corporate america sucks monkey ass.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.