We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011)

moviemogul

Aug 23, 2007
Heard a caller mention this the other day about a fucked up family with a fucked up kid. The subject was school shootings.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242460/

Absolutely one of the weirdest, creepiest, crazy movies I've seen in a long time.

It's told through flashbacks and done very well.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I saw it in theaters during the last week of its run. It really deserved a bigger push. I thought it was fantastic.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah, it was great. It came up in the "last movie" thread a few times.

Way better story than this hacky Sandy Hook nonsense.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
months ago my wife asked me to buy the blu-ray. she didn't tell me anything about it. i got it for her and all she said to me was "you may want to watch this, i think you'll like it."

i figured it was an awful chick flick and blew her off.....she put it on and i walked away. i quickly realized i was way off and sat and watched it.

fucking movie was pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

George Costanza

All Hail the Dragonslayer.
Aug 10, 2007
Lake Orion Michigan
I heard them mention it and ended up watching it too. It was really well done. The other movie's I've seen that portrayed that type behavior weren't done nearly as well. I think the uwe bowles directed a terrible one? In this film, Tilda Swinton was really convincing. Wish the caller hadn't spoiled the plot though. It was still enjoyable despite knowing that.