Web Hosting: Removing spaces from filenames and %20's from links

My boss decided to change hosting companies while I was away on a trip and in the process all the links now have %20's where the spaces used to be and nothing works.
Oh, and the chick that designed the site HAD to use spaces in a lot of the filenames. Stupid c.

Using Dreamweaver 8, is there an automated way to fix all this shit? What about not using Dreamweaver?

Jason

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
make the cunt that fucked it up fix it, there is nothing i hate more than fixing some one else's fuck up

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
And there's nothing I hate more than spaces in filenames. On the bright side, a good web host won't allow that and convert them to underscores, but that doesn't help the html code, just the files. There's nothing worse than some amateur using Frontpage. I cringe every time i see a %20 and a .htm extension.
Depending on your ftp client, it may have a feature to bulk-rename all the files you need to change.
As for dreamweaver being able to do it, I don't know, I use notepad++

make the cunt that fucked it up fix it, there is nothing i hate more than fixing some one else's fuck up
I agree, but she is a contractor and it was done a couple of years ago, and I am in house now.

And there's nothing I hate more than spaces in filenames. On the bright side, a good web host won't allow that and convert them to underscores, but that doesn't help the html code, just the files. There's nothing worse than some amateur using Frontpage. I cringe every time i see a %20 and a .htm extension.
Depending on your ftp client, it may have a feature to bulk-rename all the files you need to change.
As for dreamweaver being able to do it, I don't know, I use notepad++
Holy shit, they think Microsoft is the answer. I have to work on getting the brainwash cleansed.
I searched around for bulk renamers, but no luck yet for one that works.
DW will find and replace, so I think I will have to babysit it while it changes them so it doesn't go too far.

Thanks!