HitW Wednesday: Murder Weapon - DeCocteau Returns - 08/15/2018 - Ammy Prime

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Tomorrow, there will be an HitW. One where you actually get notice. We'll be doing Murder Weapon, on Ammy Prime. Murder Weapon is a 1989 film directed and written by the legendary DeCocteau presumably before he became a blatant pedophile. It stars Lyle Waggoner of The Wonder Woman and Linnea Quigley of 1313: Cougartown (cue gif)

Murder Weapon - 8:30 EST - Tomorrow 8/13 (or Wednesday the 15th if that's better for people)

Join me and we can tell @Pigdango where he can stick his anti-Buckaroo Bonzai sentiment and other form of Judas-ry. Hurrah.

Here's the trailer

Tag time for tagging people

@Neon
@LiddyRules
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Things are looking a little wonky, but I'll try my best to be here.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Shit, sorry to do this, but it doesn't look good for me tonight.

LiddyRules

Should we move to Wednesday then?
You'd like that, wouldn't you...

Actually there's a slight chance tonight might be wonky for me too. Wednesday still looks okay. Worst case scenario, we'll check in at 8 and if a few people are here we can do another WoD. Or this one and a different on Wednesday.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Should we move to Wednesday then?

Actually there's a slight chance tonight might be wonky for me too. Wednesday still looks okay. Worst case scenario, we'll check in at 8 and if a few people are here we can do another WoD. Or this one and a different on Wednesday.
I'm 100% certain I'll be good on Wednesday, but I wouldn't want you to postpone on behalf of me if tonight works for you guys.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

I'm 100% certain I'll be good on Wednesday, but I wouldn't want you to postpone on behalf of me if tonight works for you guys.
I'm walking out the door in about a half hour to do some shit. Don't know what time I'll be back but I'll check in on my phone and see what you decide.

LiddyRules

I'm walking out the door in about a half hour to do some shit. Don't know what time I'll be back but I'll check in on my phone and see what you decide.
I've decided you're a dick.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Tonight or tomorrow, this looks too bad to pass up. The best of 80's sleaze with Lyle Wagoner?!? How can we refuse?

Pigdango

Donator
Ok I’m back. Starting at 8:30pm EST! Me and Mojo, watching movies and cracking wise.

Pigdango

Donator
Fuckhead!

I'm ready. We got 8 minutes to go and exactly 2 people in the thread. Me and @whiskeyguy , who I don't think is doing the movie, he's just stopping by to say hi to his pal Piggy.

Well the hell with it, I'm doing it.

Pigdango

Donator
Ooh it's a new 2k transfer remastered from the original camera negative!

Pigdango

Donator
I was right. Things got totes wonked.
Wednesday still looks good ... for now ...

Watch Bucky Bonz with Mojo.
No we need a full house for the movie that you and FEZ MAN agree is the best movie ever.