Weeds

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
I was surfing my on demand channels the other night and noticed that Showtime has Weeds from episode 1 to current on demand. I never really watched this so I decided to give it a whirl. Pretty good show and Mary Louise Parker is teh hottness.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Holy crap this and Dexter are probably my 2 faves. It finally comes back in a few weeks and I'm like a happy little school girl.

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
Holy crap this and Dexter are probably my 2 faves. It finally comes back in a few weeks and I'm like a happy little school girl.
That would explain why they have all of the episodes availible. I love Dexter too.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Yeah they had a little cliffhanger thing going on. It starts August 13th and Mary Kate Olsen plays Silus' girlfriend for a few episodes.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I just caught the preview for season 3 and it looks like an incredibly aged version of Matthew Modine is in this season.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
just finished renting season 1 and got season 2 coming as soon as its released. Its a very good show. I was surprised how much i like it. Her bro in law is hilarious

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
just finished renting season 1 and got season 2 coming as soon as its released. Its a very good show. I was surprised how much i like it. Her bro in law is hilarious
He was a faggot with AIDS in Angels in America. Its funny how there are so many people on that show that are also together in other projects. The deaf girl and the mom Andy was fucking are on Jericho, MLP and Andy were in Angel's in America and Conrad and the lady MLP gets the pot cooking recipes from were in the 40 Virgin.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Weeds, Dexter, and Sleeper Cell, the only reasons I have Showtime.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Just watched the new episode and WOW this show is still awesome!
Now I can't wait for the 2nd episode to finish downloading.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Marylouise-Parker-Goes/800019235

Mary-Louise Parker Goes Bud-naked for Weeds Promo

Did you see the nude centerfold of Mary-Louise Parker? Oh, that's right — you don't work for TV Guide; I do. A press kit for Showtime's upcoming double-bill of Weeds and Californication features on its cover M-LP and David Duchovny making like Adam and Eve, accompanied by a snake, an apple and some tagline about "temptation." Open the Weeds brochure's foldout and Parker is shown with back turned to the camera and wearing nothing but the aforementioned slitherer and a marijuana sprig in her hair, her trunk in full view. "Yep, that's really her," confirms a Showtime rep. Adds series creator Jenji Kohan, "Her ass looks good!" Gee, ya think?

Duchovny in the Californication kit? Not naked.

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e.../Todays-News/Marylouise-Parker-Goes/800019235

Mary-Louise Parker Goes Bud-naked for Weeds Promo

Did you see the nude centerfold of Mary-Louise Parker? Oh, that's right — you don't work for TV Guide; I do. A press kit for Showtime's upcoming double-bill of Weeds and Californication features on its cover M-LP and David Duchovny making like Adam and Eve, accompanied by a snake, an apple and some tagline about "temptation." Open the Weeds brochure's foldout and Parker is shown with back turned to the camera and wearing nothing but the aforementioned slitherer and a marijuana sprig in her hair, her trunk in full view. "Yep, that's really her," confirms a Showtime rep. Adds series creator Jenji Kohan, "Her ass looks good!" Gee, ya think?

Duchovny in the Californication kit? Not naked.

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
Lovely. Although she kinda sorta looks like Liv Tyler in that picture and that's no fun.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
The 3rd episode was leaked! Just got done watching all 3 new episodes and all I can say is Great Fucking Show!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary-Louise Parker really shows her body off a lot in this season!

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Did anyone else catch her hubby's name in Season 2? Peter Scottson? Does that sound like our favorite California Death Row inmate?

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
The 3rd episode was leaked! Just got done watching all 3 new episodes and all I can say is Great Fucking Show!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary-Louise Parker really shows her body off a lot in this season!
first 4 have been leaked

The Stormrider

Fucking your daughter.
Feb 8, 2006
I've watched Season 1 & 2 and I'm hopelessly addicted to this show. Almost anything that Kevin Nealon says is gold.