WEEN RULES!!!! :clap: :icon_bigg

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
the 20 minute PoopShip Destroyer made my life worth living

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
yeah they played poopship to end it, and 20 mins of GREATNESS...amazing show....fuckin happy they decided to spend 4 days in texas lol

maybe ooone day you'll see the poopship live! that's crazy they don't play it at other shows.....

and indeed...get me high

EvilMonkey71

Blurka Blurka Blurka
Sep 6, 2006
Flemington,NJ
maybe ooone day you'll see the poopship live! that's crazy they don't play it at other shows.....
There was a timeframe where they played it quite a lot before I started going to their shows but these days it's been a rarity as far as their PA/NJ/NY shows.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Here is what I remember of the set list.

Take me Away
You Fucked Up
Ocean Man
Poopship Destroyer
banana's and blow
Buckingham Green
Waving my dick in the wind
Stallion part 2 (from Pure Guava)
Break down
Little Birdie (think thats the name..off pure guava)
A few off their new album which I didn't know
Freedom of 76'

And many others which I can't remember, I was fairly out of it...amazing set though.

EvilMonkey71

Blurka Blurka Blurka
Sep 6, 2006
Flemington,NJ
They just announce on their forum that they're playing 2 shows in NYC at a new music venue...presale tix started this morning. I gots mine!

Ween will be playing TWO shows in NYC on Friday Nov. 30th and Saturday Dec. 1st. The venue is a new place called "Terminal 5" ... slated to open in October. Come and check it out!

Our private "fan" ticket Presale will open on Wed. Aug. 15th at 10am. Only a limited amount of tickets are available for presale, and we expect them to sell out quickly. These are being sold thru our usual musictoday.com site.

go Here for Presale tickets

If you miss out on the Presale, the public sale of tickets starts on Friday August 17 at Noon (edt). Go to the Terminal 5 site for info on ticket sales.

Terminal 5
610 w 56th st,
new york, ny

terminal5nyc.com/
Sorry....presale tix here:

http://www.weentickets.musictoday.com/Ween/calendar.aspx

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston