Weight Loss Thread

Madness

It's My Birthday!
Update. Started at 280 lbs. Weighed in at 228 this morning.

Puffed up to 219 on the docs scale , swear that fucker is off 10 lbs ...was 206 ...got to keep running , eating better and drinking less beer.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Lost about 10 pounds since the beginning of the month and picked these up off amazon for 70 bucks instead of the normal 100.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I like how you put tape over the knurling so you don't rough up your delicate lady hands.
I was named boy with best handjob palms 4 years running in high school.

Those cheap-o Sears weights have no knurling. I put tape to give me something to grip. I wish I had the disposable income to throw away my old ones and buy all new weights like those rubber black finished ones.

You think you are 229?
No i think my 2 docs scales are accurate now. My scale says 209 , thiers says 219, pretty sure i am about 219 now , jeans are tight and have a little bigger belly now.
I will keep running 4+ miles at least 3 times a week , and eat better and drink less beer. Holidays are tough , been stressed out with GF's BS , and nephew pretty much dying in my arms of heroin OD in my parents bathroom , 21 feet from me on thanksgiving. Tried hard to save him , cleared thick vomit from mouth, adminestered Narcon shot , and did some chest compressions till paramedics came. Never got a heart rate , Dead at 22 from $20 worth of heroin. Christmas dinner was a little somber without him , but we enjoyed each other, and the great food , gifts and drinks.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
No i think my 2 docs scales are accurate now. My scale says 209 , thiers says 219, pretty sure i am about 219 now , jeans are tight and have a little bigger belly now.
I will keep running 4+ miles at least 3 times a week , and eat better and drink less beer. Holidays are tough , been stressed out with GF's BS , and nephew pretty much dying in my arms of heroin OD in my parents bathroom , 21 feet from me on thanksgiving. Tried hard to save him , cleared thick vomit from mouth, adminestered Narcon shot , and did some chest compressions till paramedics came. Never got a heart rate , Dead at 22 from $20 worth of heroin. Christmas dinner was a little somber without him , but we enjoyed each other, and the great food , gifts and drinks.
Didn't you hate that kid anyway? Stole your shit?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
You've got some long arms, chief

been stressed out with GF's BS
GF is pushing it, no?
and nephew pretty much dying in my arms of heroin OD in my parents bathroom , 21 feet from me on thanksgiving. Tried hard to save him , cleared thick vomit from mouth, adminestered Narcon shot , and did some chest compressions till paramedics came. Never got a heart rate , Dead at 22 from $20 worth of heroin. Christmas dinner was a little somber without him , but we enjoyed each other, and the great food , gifts and drinks.
Good lookin' kid. RIP.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Lost about 10 pounds since the beginning of the month and picked these up off amazon for 70 bucks instead of the normal 100.

I like the rubberized jobbies. I crushed my fingy with the metal ones once, and it hurt like the dickens. Lost a nail and everything. It would've killed a lesser man.

Didn't you hate that kid anyway? Stole your shit?
I Lived at my sis and bro in laws in 05' for about 2 years and got to know and love him and his 3 brothers. He was a great kid who got caught up in the drugs about age 15 or 16 , went to youth detension for a year at age 16 or so , then mens prison almost a year for dumb shit like stealing from sheds and peoples cars etc. He was dyslexic , ADHD , OCD , and had a few other maladies. I truly loved the kid like he was my own until he started to steal my guitar amp , boat motor and more to support his heroin habit. Never hated him , but i did want to beat him half to death for stealing from me , my sis and bro in law , and especially my parents , who let him live with them for free about the last 4 years. He accually sold thier 60 inch TV and traded it for drugs to drug dealers cheap to get heroin, my dad pretty much watches TV 24/7 at home , so parents get home from delaware park dinner and thier TV is gone? Who does that , my sis and i managed to track down the violent jamaican drug dealers via his phone records and talked them into selling it back to us for $60 bucks. Crazy huh.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I Lived at my sis and bro in laws in 05' for about 2 years and got to know and love him and his 3 brothers. He was a great kid who got caught up in the drugs about age 15 or 16 , went to youth detension for a year at age 16 or so , then mens prison almost a year for dumb shit like stealing from sheds and peoples cars etc. He was dyslexic , ADHD , OCD , and had a few other maladies. I truly loved the kid like he was my own until he started to steal my guitar amp , boat motor and more to support his heroin habit. Never hated him , but i did want to beat him half to death for stealing from me , my sis and bro in law , and especially my parents , who let him live with them for free about the last 4 years. He accually sold thier 60 inch TV to drug dealers cheap to get heroin, my dad pretty much watches TV 24/7 at home , so parents get home from delaware park dinner and thier TV is gone? Who does that , my sis and i managed to track down the violent jamaican drug dealers via his phone records and talked them into selling it back to us for $60 bucks. Crazy huh.
He sold your dad's tv? I don't care how good looking he was, that's seriously fucked up.

Madness

It's My Birthday!
Weighed in at 220 lbs. this week. Started at 280 in June.

Any of you guys do any powerlifting? I've been doing the Beyond 5/3/1 program for like 5 weeks and it is kicking my ass.

DiggerNick

Donator
Anyone doing the keto diet thing?

From what I've read the goal is to consume less than 20g of carbs a day. High fat foods are recommended.

Can anyone recommend a good reference book or site to kick it off? I've already read a bunch of stuff but I can always learn more.

It's time to slim my fat ass down, and I don't have to give uo bacon and eggs!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Anyone doing the keto diet thing?

From what I've read the goal is to consume less than 20g of carbs a day. High fat foods are recommended.

Can anyone recommend a good reference book or site to kick it off? I've already read a bunch of stuff but I can always learn more.

It's time to slim my fat ass down, and I don't have to give uo bacon and eggs!
That's the Atkins diet, basically. Stop it. Just eat less calories than you burn. Diets are shit. You'll only gain it back. Learn to eat better.

Madness

It's My Birthday!
Weighed in at 206 today. I started at 280.

I've dropped six pant sizes. I now wear an L instead of an XXL.