Weight Loss Thread

Madness

The end is almost in sight. My goal is 195 so I'm almost there.

Madness

Probably still a large. Medium seems a bit small for my frame.

Been testing out some resistance band exercises. Takes some getting used to but they work your core while doing back, shoulder, and arm exercises.

They also feel like they can tear your ligaments if you move wrong. So I'm mixing them with weights to not go over board.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Weight loss related. Does anyone use Android apps to keep track of their workouts? I was just looking and there are so many. I don't want to download all of them to find out if they stink. I just want something to log my workouts to track my progress. If the app has workout routines even better.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Weight loss related. Does anyone use Android apps to keep track of their workouts? I was just looking and there are so many. I don't want to download all of them to find out if they stink. I just want something to log my workouts to track my progress. If the app has workout routines even better.
I use Fitnotes. I use it for just the basics...keeping track of weights, sets, and reps. Works for me.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
You dont have a note pad and pen?

Madness

Hit my target goal of 195 lbs. I decided to go a little lower to 190. So far my weight loss is at 85 lbs total.

On a related note. I started losing weight because I was diagnosed with diabetes last year. Well this week I am officially cured of having it. Bloodwork is normal without any medication for it so I don't have to get any of the extra tests done going forward.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Hit my target goal of 195 lbs. I decided to go a little lower to 190. So far my weight loss is at 85 lbs total.

On a related note. I started losing weight because I was diagnosed with diabetes last year. Well this week I am officially cured of having it. Bloodwork is normal without any medication for it so I don't have to get any of the extra tests done going forward.
That's fucking awesome.

Madness

Yeah, people at work keep saying "I wish I had your willpower" and my response has been put a diabetes gun to your head and I bet you'll find the same motivation as well.