Weight Loss Thread

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Hit my target goal of 195 lbs. I decided to go a little lower to 190. So far my weight loss is at 85 lbs total.

On a related note. I started losing weight because I was diagnosed with diabetes last year. Well this week I am officially cured of having it. Bloodwork is normal without any medication for it so I don't have to get any of the extra tests done going forward.
Bullshit. Weight has nothing to do with health.

Fat shaming.

Reported.

mkrochmaln

Donator
Started dieting and working out last may 29th. Went from 350 pounds then to 186 now. Unfortunately this dummy worked out too hard and caused a inguinal,hernia. Just had surgery on it yesterday. Not a fun time :)

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Started dieting and working out last may 29th. Went from 350 pounds then to 186 now. Unfortunately this dummy worked out too hard and caused a inguinal,hernia. Just had surgery on it yesterday. Not a fun time :)
Other than the hernia, that's awesome. Have much loose skin?

mkrochmaln

Donator
Other than the hernia, that's awesome. Have much loose skin?
Have a lot of loose skin around the belly, which now has four holes in it from the robotic surgery. Funny thing is, the doctor who did my surgery, usually does the stomach reducing surgeries. He asked how I did it I told him the old fashioned way,diet and exercise. he said he could tell I lost a lot weight. have to take it easy for two weeks, then I can think about starting to work out again :)

Back down to 206.

Lost 14 pounds in the last week and regained full range of motion in both knees after they returned to their normal size. Right hand isn't swollen to twice its' normal size anymore either. Been retaining fluids. Roofing wasn't good to or for my body.

If I started eating right for a couple weeks I'd drop down to 206 for sure.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
As a former fat fuck, I lost over 100 lbs in a year by going hardcore keto and busting my ass in the gym. I then went through a hellish divorce and changed bosses (he was a nightmare) and I gained back about 45 lbs. Someone introduced me to intermittent and extended fasting

Dr. Jason Fung - 'Therapeutic Fasting - Solving the Two-Compartment Problem'

I've done one 36 hour fast, two 7 day fasts, a 10 day fast, and now I'm a third of the way into a 20 day fast-- which should get me back to where I want to be.
https://youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk
If you've never fasted it's an amazing experience

Creasy Bear

Donator
As a former fat fuck, I lost over 100 lbs in a year by going hardcore keto and busting my ass in the gym. I then went through a hellish divorce and changed bosses (he was a nightmare) and I gained back about 45 lbs. Someone introduced me to intermittent and extended fasting

I've done one 36 hour fast, two 7 day fasts, a 10 day fast, and now I'm a third of the way into a 20 day fast-- which should get me back to where I want to be.
Losing and gaining back major percentages of your body weight in short periods of time... starving yourself for weeks on end... enduring crushing life stressor situations...

Sounds amazing. Stand back and watch me hop aboard.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Losing and gaining back major percentages of your body weight in short periods of time... starving yourself for weeks on end... enduring crushing life stressor situations...

Sounds amazing. Stand back and watch me hop aboard.
It's not starving, you're just switching to fat burning.

Creasy Bear

Donator
It's not starving, you're just switching to fat burning.
Um, that's pretty much the definition of starvation... when you're burning more calories than youre taking in, and you burn fat reserves for energy.

Some people can starve for a looong time before their body will run out of fat to burn, and start stripping muscle and organs for energy.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Not a fan of the fasting diets. The closest I've come to trying one was a 21 day fruit and vege only diet. Wasn't that bad.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I don't like the fasts because it a temporary diet gimmick. You're putting yourself on the rollercoaster. Yo yo dieting. Just eat better as a lifestyle and keep yourself at a steady and healthy 206.

I don't like the fasts because it a temporary diet gimmick. You're putting yourself on the rollercoaster. Yo yo dieting. Just eat better as a lifestyle and keep yourself at a steady and healthy 206.
I only support fasting to remove excess skin.

The body breaks down and reabsorbs the protein in the skin so that you don't look like a flying squirrel.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I lost my job of 14 years in April 2014 and dropped 20+ pounds out of stress and depression...lost my appetite plus I was afraid of spending any money. Early on I think I didn't eat anything at all for 2 days at a couple points and then maybe something small once a day. Went from 175 to 154 by August and was getting spells of lightheadedness and weakness. I don't recommend this method.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Bingo. I hover around 200. Sometimes over, sometimes under. Never more than 6lbs in either direction.

From what I've read, losing more than about 2-3 lbs per week is not good for your innards.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Bingo. I hover around 200. Sometimes over, sometimes under. Never more than 6lbs in either direction.

From what I've read, losing more than about 2-3 lbs per week is not good for your innards.
Rapid weight loss has a deleterious effect on the guttyworks. This is what science tells us.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I lost my job of 14 years in April 2014 and dropped 20+ pounds out of stress and depression...lost my appetite plus I was afraid of spending any money. Early on I think I didn't eat anything at all for 2 days at a couple points and then maybe something small once a day. Went from 175 to 154 by August and was getting spells of lightheadedness and weakness. I don't recommend this method.
Good thing you posted this. I was going to call my boss a cunt at work tomorrow, in the hopes that he would fire me and I would starve a few pounds off.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Good thing you posted this. I was going to call my boss a cunt at work tomorrow, in the hopes that he would fire me and I would starve a few pounds off.
You can kiss your libido goodbye too. Its 4 months of my life I never want to repeat

Convert to Islam. You get a month of this diet every year.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
That's what I'm attempting and it feels like fasting. Fat Piggy Hungry.