Weight Loss Thread

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Maybe he's 5'2"
Close, 5' 7".

I have an odd body shape. I weighed 187 with a 38" waist the day I graduated high school. I was kinda fat even then, but only through the torso. Even at my heaviest, my arms and legs didn't get all that big. It was all torso. At my biggest, I looked like a beer can with popsicle stick arms and legs.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Hoping to end up around 150. Will settle for under 200 though.
Wait, you were 3fucking10 and your target weight is 150? How short a fella are you?

EDIT: oh 5’7”...and you let yourself get to 3fuckign10. Sheesh, dude.

Its finally come to this. I put it off for as long as I could. I fought the good fight and lost.

Its time for me to do... yoga. I may not make it out of this one. So I want you all to know I hate you.

God speed, gentlemen...god speed.

Its finally come to this. I put it off for as long as I could. I fought the good fight and lost.

Its time for me to do... yoga. I may not make it out of this one. So I want you all to know I hate you.

DDP yoga?

Why? Have you gotten yourself up to 206 and need to get back down to 206 before the holidays?

Fuck yoga, this shit be too hard yo.

DDP yoga?

Why? Have you gotten yourself up to 206 and need to get back down to 206 before the holidays?
Left leg injury, muscle strain or ligament injury is hindering my movement or some shit. I've had to cut 40% of my possible exercises out to cope but I can't take it anymore. Needed a work out that will improve my flexibility and ligament strength and such.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Your poor father.

DiggerNick

Donator
I'm thinking of trying the Penn Jilette all-potato diet for two weeks. Obviously, it's not really recommend for long term use but apparently the early results are remarkable, and after that you change your bad eating habits.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I'm thinking of trying the Penn Jilette all-potato diet for two weeks. Obviously, it's not really recommend for long term use but apparently the early results are remarkable, and after that you change your bad eating habits.

Thoughts?
If you're going to survive on only one food for two weeks, the potato is a versatile motherfucker. I could probably go three or four days without even thinking of it as a change in diet.

DiggerNick

Donator
If you're going to survive on only one food for two weeks, the potato is a versatile motherfucker. I could probably go three or four days without even thinking of it as a change in diet.
Dude on Joe Rogan was all in on it.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

Thoughts?
Hokey gimmick diets always work long term.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

Thoughts?
If you move to Idaho, please do a wellness check on @gleet.