Welcome to Ron and Fez Forum

XMScott

Its Business Time!
Remember when i use to bitch about Ron and Fez? ITR?

Well kick me in the ass and call me a fucking retard.

Long time lurker :action-sm

Glad to see the boddays on WB now. Looking forward to the listening thread discussions.

prozac

I Munch on Bloody Tampons for Protein
Well this could be the start of something quite nice, new can be a good thing.

al885

nice, as long as no fucks come in here to bash them

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Arch Stanton said:
Hello exactly. Would like to see no hijacking or crapping.
We will be keeping an eye out for that. :icon_wink

One_With_Dog said:

It's alright, a lot of people had the "this is not what I am used to" syndrome, but their opinions were turned around once they actually got on xm.

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
General BAM said:
you are the only one who uses that name... it is like opie's attempt at renaming Club Soda Kenny
Are you talking about Sidecar??? :action-sm

peewee

i am so glad people gave ron and fez a chance. i love their show, and am so glad so many people that didn't like them at first, gave them a chance and now like them. they are such a creative show, and once you get to know them you can realize it. while ron and fez are much different then opie and anthony, they provide a great show. and lets face it who wants to hear o&A clones.... well i am wasted and this post is pointless, but let me tell your from some one who has loved ron and fez (almost more then O&A at times) sinces the ron and fez.com days, i am glad to see the newbies aboard!

itr said:
It's alright, a lot of people had the "this is not what I am used to" syndrome, but their opinions were turned around once they actually got on xm.

me too

love the Ron and Fez

7cent

this week I have found myself saying, these guys are better then O and A..but I was usually drunk and high, but still, who can debate wether a dog is smarter then a horse for an hour and a half and still have me laughing my ass off..starting to really get into ronnie and fez.

jewbagel said:
Long time lurker :action-sm

Glad to see the boddays on WB now. Looking forward to the listening thread discussions.
WOW JB what made you finally start posting here

LiddyRules said:
Where I'm the first to jump seeing how TalkRadioFans.com is probably about to get a bullet in the back of its brain.

Mod question: Will listening threads go in here?
Your mom's talk box.

Miss TRF.

hey, at what time did TRF bite the virtual bullet? I was out last night, and last thing I remember was at 6:30 PM sending some nasty PMs to some jack ass.

BTW, this morning it came as a horrible shock to me, because I had no way of knowing this Wackbag forum actually exisited, because the server busy message came every time I tried to view Wackbag for about 3 weeks!

Ironic how when TRF bites the bullet, Wackbag is running like a well-oiled machine.

what fuckin' sucks is that I had the first post of 2006 on TRF.

I jinxed it.

Whatever happens next, all I know is I promise NOT to try and get the first post on Wackbag for 2007!

But it was pretty hard on the day of the HSS to post on TRF, and then try and see what was going on ova here... it was stupid to have 2 boards.

This is just my idea, but for people who missed this message, don't let Talkradiofans.com domain just go to nothing, just redirect it to this forum.

(plus, with no more golden tickets to give out, the forum really did lose it's orignal purpose!)

One_With_Dog said:

Miss you bitching about Ron & Fez...

One_With_Dog said:
Yup, i never found Ron & Fez to be entertaining at all
One_With_Dog said:
I dont like Ron and Fez, at all

But i would listen to them in the middle of the night, they could replace that shit Jon and Jeff show
One_With_Dog said:
Please no Ron and Fez, im like the only person that doesnt like them...Scott Ferrel getting a few hours is an awesome idea
One_With_Dog said:
Im not going to spoil this thread about my idea's of what good radio is, but it was never Ron and Fez
One_With_Dog said:
Give Ron and Fez Jon and Jeff's 1am - 4am gig on 152
One_With_Dog said:
Replays for Ron and Fez................ ughh
One_With_Dog said:
I really dont care for this Ron and Fez shit

prozac

I Munch on Bloody Tampons for Protein
That has to hurt....ohhhhhh

XMScott

Its Business Time!
FUCK, that does hurt.

Im sorry Ron, Sorry Fezy, Sorry Wackbag.
Shit!

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Man, if that isn't a cock-in-the-mouth, I don't know what is.

Tickle The Bag

It's cold out here.
this is pretty sweet. Who cares where it is located as long as we have it somewhere. Thanks WB.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
WOW.:icon_eek:
At least you had the fortitude to amend your evil ways, OWD.:icon_wink

MuffDivingTwins

You Can't Spell "Speculation" without "Pest"
APortablePhone said:
Miss you bitching about Ron & Fez...
Excellent PWNED - this is my personal favorite...

Posted by One_With_Dog said:
Please no Ron and Fez, im like the only person that doesnt like them...Scott Ferrel getting a few hours is an awesome idea