We'll get 'em next year!

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Wilmington, DE
Sun Valley 28, Chichester 13 - Eddie Toy rushed for a touchdown and threw for another in the first quarter as the host Vanguards (3-9) raced to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter against the Eagles (1-11).

Sun Valley won for the 14th time in the last 18 years and tied the series, 23-23.

Jerome Duncan opened the scoring by returning a blocked punt 18 yards for a touchdown. Toy followed with a 1-yard keeper for a score, then connected with Joe Barone on a 16-yard scoring pass. Duncan added an 8-yard scoring run in the third quarter.

---
Fuck those rich pricks from Sun Valley
Their girls might be better looking and they dont live in row homes, but they don't have the heart of the Chi

AngryHugo

Wokka Wokka
Aug 9, 2001
Philly Phorever
Fuck those rich pricks from Sun Valley
Their girls might be better looking and they dont live in row homes, but they don't have the heart of the Chi
They also don't have the quantity and quality of drugs Chichester does. What's really more important to a high school kid?

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
Nov 18, 2002
philadelphia
what is the song r&f always play when they talk about this? its killing me i cant remember it.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I was down in Philly for the weekend and I saw the score scroll across the screen on Action News, I said "damn it! Sun Valley won again" , my family was perplexed as to why I was so angry about a high school football game between two teams I've never seen before haha.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Have you ever been to the area Chichester is in? I'm surprised no one got murdered at the game.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Wilmington, DE
I was down in Philly for the weekend and I saw the score scroll across the screen on Action News, I said "damn it! Sun Valley won again" , my family was perplexed as to why I was so angry about a high school football game between two teams I've never seen before haha.
lol
me too

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
On top of that Garnet Valley beat Pottsgrove. It doesn't seem to matter if it's Garnet Valley or stupid Strath haven, Pottsgrove just can't get over that District 1 championship hump.