Well, I guess cabbie never had a tape [MERGED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
I was on the fence about this, because I was giving the guy a chance. Maybe, howard screwed with him, and he really wanted to get away from all of them. I even emailed him, and told him that it was great that he got away from stern. But, I think he was just trying to draw attention to himself. Get people to talk, get some fans, and get people to visit his website. In a way, it worked. But Opie, was right! This guy can not be trusted. So, I hope this is the last we hear of him. Here is what he wrote from his website:

I SPOKE AT LENGTH WITH MY MOTHER,LAWYER AND A CLOSE FRIEND WHO WILL REMAIN NAMELESS TODAY....

THE TAPE IN QUESTION DID EXIST AND I HAD IT....

OUT OF RESPECT TO HOWARD AND HIS PRIVACY AND ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.

I HAVE ELECTED TO DESTROY THE TAPE. I MADE NO COPIES. THERE ARE NO OTHER COPIES.

I HAVE A TON OFF RESPECT FOR HIM AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR BROADCASTING.

I HAD FUN ON THE SHOW FOR YEARS.

I HAVE CLASS, AND HE HAS ALWAYS SHOWN NOTHING BUT THE SAME FOR ME.

THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD DO IF HE WERE IN MY PLACE.

I LOVE YOU HOWARD, I'M DONE WITH YOU AND THE SHOW,AS IT WAS TIME IN MY CAREER TO MOVE ON. I'M SAD ABOUT THAT.

BUT I'M NOT A COMPLETE SCUMBAG!

PEOPLE WILL CALL ME A LOT OF THINGS AND I CAN HANDLE THAT. BUT HE HAS A FAMILY, AND I WILL NOT EVER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS COMING OUT ....

BECAUSE AS MUCH AS PEOPLE THINK THEY MIGHT KNOW ME THEY REALLY DON'T , I'M A PRETTY DECENT HUMAN BEING.

AS IS HOWARD STERN, WHO, DID HELP ME FIND MY MOTHER . FOR THAT I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

CABBIE

Here is the LINK: http://cabbietv.com/forums/index.php/topic,910.0.html :action-sm

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
if O&A had shown him a little love, or perhaps a job, then things may have been different. I'm assuming this means the k-rock stuff he was looking into didn't work out either (whatever he was talking about on the air). There probably never was a tape of Howard, but he might have produced a horrible quality video where you couldn't tell for sure either way if it was Howard or some other tall Jewish woman with a big clit. I liked how he said he was never really on Howard's show that much; just several events with all the hype leading up to them, and that find-his-mom deal that went on and on forever, with no real payoff in the end. Cabbie needs to just go away. He can find some other show to convince that he's been a broadcaster for the last 15 years, without needing any help from anyone.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
if O&A had shown him a little love, or perhaps a job, then things may have been different. I'm assuming this means the k-rock stuff he was looking into didn't work out either (whatever he was talking about on the air). There probably never was a tape of Howard, but he might have produced a horrible quality video where you couldn't tell for sure either way if it was Howard or some other tall Jewish woman with a big clit. I liked how he said he was never really on Howard's show that much; just several events with all the hype leading up to them, and that find-his-mom deal that went on and on forever, with no real payoff in the end. Cabbie needs to just go away. He can find some other show to convince that he's been a broadcaster for the last 15 years, without needing any help from anyone.
can we ban the word cabbie on wackbag??? lol

C

Cabbie

yeah nothing worked out...i'm going to kill myself...

fucking tool...

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Who gives a shit. Howard's jew cock doesn't appetize me and I've already seen the horse fuck video. I'd rather watch Screech.

AnalLeakage

Ruining Ant's sheets
Oct 22, 2006
West Palm Beach, FL
Horse fucking shit that tape ever existed. And someone posted on another thread that Howie's boys threw you a benefit when you got out? And you were in jail for getting 50k or 100k (nice chunk of change) for some exhibition boxing match and not declaring taxes? Dude, you are a cancer. Thats why the boys don't want anything to do with you. If you could do that to someone you had a relationship with for years, you'd fuck us too when the time came to get something out of it.

Found benefit vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76aCjRSWcY

theo

Mar 9, 2005
hypothetically, if someone sent cabbie the tape, then there could be an original master copy out there, though i am sure it is all a lie with no payoff

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
At least it's better than "the tape got destroyed when my roommate fell out of the closet and broke the camera"

C

Cabbie

Horse fucking shit that tape ever existed. And someone posted on another thread that Howie's boys threw you a benefit when you got out? And you were in jail for getting 50k or 100k (nice chunk of change) for some exhibition boxing match and not declaring taxes? Dude, you are a cancer. Thats why the boys don't want anything to do with you. If you could do that to someone you had a relationship with for years, you'd fuck us too when the time came to get something out of it.

Found benefit vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76aCjRSWcY
i could have out the video out 2 fucking years ago assfucking cumdrip/

but i didn't

the benefit was MY friends The Lordz that started it and then the Stern guys came on later... get your motherfucking story straight ... it was not the stern guys idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
i could have out the video out 2 fucking years ago assfucking cumdrip/

but i didn't

the benefit was MY friends The Lordz that started it and then the Stern guys came on later... get your motherfucking story straight ... it was not the stern guys idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wasnt the Lordz jimmys gang when he was little...

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Well, he got some air time, congrats on that.

I was just disgusted that he was trying to act like he wasn't really involved with the Stern show. He was VERY involved with the show, I remember hearing him a lot before I stopped listening to Stern's horrible show, and everytime I heard his name afterward it was attached to Stern.

But the boys weren't fooled at all, that's the important part.

FMDoug

Nov 29, 2005
because i'm more important then you will ever be?
I don't care about "cabbie", I don't care he was on stern, I don't care about a tape, I don't care that he went to jail for whatever reason... but

"Cabbie" is not more important than anyone. Cure a disease, you can be important. Help a family in need... Important. Barely be on radio, not important at all. Because of that line that you wrote, I hate you. Anyone with an attitude that I am better than you (especially without even knowing the other person) deserves no news, no job, and a good talking to.

Cabbie, get over yourself because you just come off sounding like an ass.

jb9152

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
Nov 14, 2002
hypothetically, if someone sent cabbie the tape, then there could be an original master copy out there, though i am sure it is all a lie with no payoff
Ooo, you think so, Ollie Obvious?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Has Cabbie ever not been full of shit?

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
So much for Cabbie, I guess.

He was a pompous ass on O&A, but whatever. I didn't like his demeaning attitude towards Louis C.K. Louis has has an HBO sitcom, HBO comedy specials and been a comedy writer. He may not be at the top of the show biz world, but he is in a completely different stratosphere than the 'more important than Captain Spaulding' Cabbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.