Well that kinda sucked!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I hate having to wait for raw. It better be a BIG announcement and not some corny thing. If my sources are correct. Linda will be announcing the rock going to WCW. We will soon see. I can care less. But it would be a smart move. With his popularity it would give WCW an incredible jump start. I just hope that Goldberg or another cool WCW wrestler (very few) show up on RAW or SMACKDOWN soon. I am kind of getting tired of the same old shit. I really can't stand those stupid interviews with chyna. "Oh I have progressed in my life" Bla di friggen bla. Just show us your tits already. "I've said all I had to say, well finish this in the ring. You understand? You, me and all these paupers you brought with ya.". Oops went off on a rocky 4 tantrum. APOLLOOOO!!! "what started out as a joke, has turned out to be a disaster." :D

Well it wasnt the best episode of Smackdown this week but i loved 2 things that happened on the show last night. 1. when Austin beat the shit out of his best friend good ol JR Dammit Steve come on OPEN HIM UP!!! 2. HHH winning the IC Title.

MAVRIC305

Yeah I liked triple h winning the ic title that was cool. But stone cold beating JR's ass was kinda fucked up. The reason being is. Although we loved it. These fucking fans take shit so seriously and will boo stone cold forever. I stay true to my favorites. I'm still a hulk a maniac for christ sake. (kill me now!!!). But now he will be booed unmercifully and it sucks for him. I hope he don't turn into a drug addict now.

Yeah there are fans who do take the storylines too seriously for example WM16 HHH was getting death threats. I agree Mav.
But for us this is really fucking cool im loving every minute of it. Austin is so unpredictable now who knows what he is gonna do next.

I read the Ross Report today The Rock is not gonna be back on WWF TV until July or August cause he is gonna be filming the mummy prequel.

It is also expected that Austin/HHH for the WWF Title will be the Main Event for SummerSlam.

MAVRIC305

they are already making a third Mummy. Damn did mummy 2 even come out yet? STone cold vs. HHH at summerslam? So I guess they won't get along forever. Shit I like that partnership. I always liked HHH. Obviously stone cold is my favorite in the WWF, but them teaming up makes me like HHH even more.
I was hoping a WCW superstar to come to WWF and make a quick impact and fight for the title at summerslam. Oh well

Rock ain't going to WCW. He's out 'til June. And May 9th WCW will be in Trenton, NJ for their first taping.

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
I hate having to wait for raw. It better be a BIG announcement and not some corny thing.
I enjoyed RAW last night but that BIG announcement really blowed. She could have just said what she was gonna say on Smackdown rather then drag it out till RAW.
OOOH i want a divorce!!!

MAVRIC305

No doubt jay. I knew what it was gonna be once she asked for vince to come to the ring. Like you said she didn't have to go through the 1,2, and last but not least 3. I changed the channel. I was pissed. I was thinking all week that it might atleast be the return of HBK. Vince blew it on raw. Let's hope they can make something good out of smackdown.

HBK!!! I have given up on seeing him again. There is always rumors everyweek about him being on RAW or Smackdown and each week comes and goes and no HBK. I know that these are rumors and you cant trust 99% of them but i find it funny it makes me laugh. I actually read several news reports saying HBK was her announcement but i never believed it for a minute.

MAVRIC305

I don't understand why vince doesn't use some of the wcw stars he has under contract to stir up some more interest. Cause this whole divorce thing is not gonna keep me glued to mt television. Neither will stone cold beating up JR. It just don't get me excited enough excitment to watch.

Well this whole Stone Cold thing im loving it. Last night he beat the shit out of Lita with that steel chair and the Hardys. I cant wait to see someone really pop him hard.

MAVRIC305

Yeah I dug that part too. I like when stone cold just goes bizerk and start hitting anything that moves. I still can't stand all the robot fans that boo. I'm a rabid fan of the WWF. But For stone cold to turn evil, makes him even better. Whatever I just hope smackdown has some suprises atleast.

Yeah there are gonna be a few surprises for Smackdown im not gonna say anything but i went ahead and read the spoilers for tomorrow night. All in all it looks like a good show.