Wendy's Manager Shot Over Chili Sauce

circpro

No Complaints here
http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2007/05/29/745864-wendys-manager-shot-over-chili-sauce

A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.

The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager, who was taken to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

The customer fled in his vehicle with a female passenger, authorities said.

Dopie Opie

NIgga likes his chilli hot. Just give the man his chilli sauce.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I ***** a bitch because she'd only give me two honey mustard sauces. I mean what the fuck?

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Two idiots in this story...

Shooting someone over sauce is obvious, but why the fuck would anyone give a shit over how many packets to give out?

Two idiots in this story...

Shooting someone over sauce is obvious, but why the fuck would anyone give a shit over how many packets to give out?
He gave him 10, it sounds like the customer was on a power trip. I wouldn't give them to him, either. If someone is being rude and insulting and expects and demands I give him some more shit for free, fuck him. He ain't getting shit from me. I wonder if his girl was turned on by him shooting someone over chili sauce.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
See if that manager just had a gun, he would have been able to shoot the customer before the customer could have shot him. And the people behind him at the drive thru would have been able to shoot at the car in front of them, possibly blow out the tires and the windshield if need be. And everyone would live in a utopia.

That's the Wackbag way of thinking, right?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Have you ever had wendy's chili without chili sauce? Pretty good chili for a fast food place but they are usually stingy about giving it out. The guy should have been shot just for using the drive thru. lazy wiggle

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Gotta love the politically-correct reporting that omits a description of the suspect... We all know what that means...

An armed society is a polite society. :) If everyone could open-carry as is the case in AZ and TX, people wouldn't do this kind of stupid shit. Ok, you got a gun and think you're gonna rob someone or be a tough guy. Guess what? So does everyone else and your gonna end up getting shot yourself.

Bill

If I had a gun, I probably would have already shot someone over the chili sauce at Wendy's. A year or two ago, they made the packets smaller, so you need more packets to get the same amount of sauce as you used to. They rarely give you as many packets as you ask for. Back when I was eating food from Wendy's I would often ask for more chili sauce than I really needed so I could keep extra at home for the 90% of the time that they would give me 1 or 2 packets fewer than I needed.

Salem

Midgets = funny
We are all missing the point here. Wnedy's sucks. Now if this was Arby's and some1 gave me a small Jamocha shake instead of the large I ordered I would have to burn the place to the ground immediatly after I chained all the doors shut. That stuff is the best.

hypes

Flying over your heads
Not that I'd shoot a guy over the stuff....but it's pretty damn good stuff. It's kinda like the Chili Vinegar they have at Hard Times Cafe (one of the few things I loved when I visited Washington DC).

Plunkies

See if that manager just had a gun, he would have been able to shoot the customer before the customer could have shot him. And the people behind him at the drive thru would have been able to shoot at the car in front of them, possibly blow out the tires and the windshield if need be. And everyone would live in a utopia.

That's the Wackbag way of thinking, right?
You do realize no one even mentioned anything about gun control before you posted that childlike argument right?

shwoogielover

don't trust me, i'm lying to you
the core of my love for the darker fellas; they smear such pretty colors on the berm... gotta pull 'em over a couple of miles of rumble strips... makes lovely designs!

No wonder people drag them behind trucks.
Oh come on fella, the last time that made the news was in Jasper, Texas right? That was right before the end of the century, like '98.

His name was James Byrd. I remember his name is Byrd because in the city that I grew up in, Pine Bluff (sometimes called Crime Bluff), there is a bayou lake called Byrd Lake where the gang bangers would dump bodies and bury them in shallow graves.

And the whites have, for the most part, moved out of Pine Bluff in an exodus to surrounding areas like White Hall because of the lowered living conditions, lowered property value and higher crime rates. Now, white only make up 30% of the population and the last census report says,"About 20.6% of families and 25.5% of the population were below the poverty line," and ,"The per capita income for the city was $14,637." Does that surprise you?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Oh come on fella, the last time that made the news was in Jasper, Texas right? That was right before the end of the century, like '98.

His name was James Byrd. I remember his name is Byrd because in the city that I grew up in, Pine Bluff (sometimes called Crime Bluff), there is a bayou lake called Byrd Lake where the gang bangers would dump bodies and bury them in shallow graves.

And the whites have, for the most part, moved out of Pine Bluff in an exodus to surrounding areas like White Hall because of the lowered living conditions, lowered property value and higher crime rates. Now, white only make up 30% of the population and the last census report says,"About 20.6% of families and 25.5% of the population were below the poverty line," and ,"The per capita income for the city was $14,637." Does that surprise you?
Are you taking your turn as "don't get the joke guy?"

Are you taking your turn as "don't get the joke guy?"
I got the joke and I even laughed when I read it.

I'm not the, "dont get the joke guy." I'm the over explains shit ad nauseam guy.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Thats why rubberheads are scary... Who the fuck with a brain risks 20 years in prison over a packet of fucking chilli?

fucking warped motherfuckers.