Went On A Bogus Interview Bender Today

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
What the fuck happened to that shit?

I realize Ant was a major cog in it and it just would be infeasible now, but it feels like they quit doing it long before he was shitcanned. Why? It was never not funny. Fuck, even the Dopester comes through on them. In fact, that was one of his on air strengths I feel.

Whatever. Different era. Can't wait until they have one of the Cuntbusters girls in there and take it completely seriously.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

I realize Ant was a major cog in it and it just would be infeasible now, but it feels like they quit doing it long before he was shitcanned. Why? It was never not funny. Fuck, even the Dopester comes through on them. In fact, that was one of his on air strengths I feel.

Whatever. Different era. Can't wait until they have one of the Cuntbusters girls in there and take it completely seriously.
Did you get the job?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute

Lol, the Dopster. That's good, but can't touch EmOpie.

(TM)

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I have no idea what's going on, and I'm not even a towel.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
I have no idea what's going on, and I'm not even a towel.
Maybe you should get a little high.

Not Tommy though, don't want to fail that first piss test at his new job.

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
You guys are mean. You act like you're fans of some show that was funny because it was mean or something.

I am so hurt right now. I just don't know what to do. Surely some sweetiepie has a helpful suggestion as to what steps I could take to make this all better...

goat999

town drunk
Sep 30, 2006
Springfield, IL
You guys are mean. You act like you're fans of some show that was funny because it was mean or something.

I am so hurt right now. I just don't know what to do. Surely some sweetiepie has a helpful suggestion as to what steps I could take to make this all better...
Kill yourself?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

@tattered, its been a long time. Dare I say.... Spacey gif?

goat999

town drunk
Sep 30, 2006
Springfield, IL
*sigh* Obviously. You were to have some creative flourish as to just how I could go about that and how little anyone would care.
I'm sure you'll come up with something. Hell, you're the creative genius behind this thread.