West Texas Oil Refinery Explosion

Mar 17, 2006
Went up 11 cents overnight last week to $3.18. I say $3.31 by Friday.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
NJ, fuck you
The problem is that environmentalists wont allow any new refineries to be built. the newest is about 30 years old, if they actually let them build safer and more advanced refineries, there would be much less accidents like this shit. Fuck them

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The problem is that environmentalists wont allow any new refineries to be built. the newest is about 30 years old, if they actually let them build safer and more advanced refineries, there would be much less accidents like this shit. Fuck them
X2 for Nuclear Power.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
NJ, fuck you
X2 for Nuclear Power.

100% nuclear power would be great. Then we can use all the oil we burn at power plants for cars and we would have enough to last until we find a better way to power cars. If faggoty france can be on 70% Nuclear power, why cant we?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Because we have waaay too many pussy faggots that are afraid of nuclear power. You do need someplace to store the waste, which is why I propose we use Mexico.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
I say we jettison nuclear waste out into space. Hurl that shit out of our orbit and towards the sun.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Because we have waaay too many pussy faggots that are afraid of nuclear power. You do need someplace to store the waste, which is why I propose we use Mexico.
I can't stand the paranoia about nuclear power.

"Not in my back yard!"

Fuck off

I want some nuclear power right on my doorstep. I want to wake up in the morning, walk out to get my paper and have to wash the nuclear contaminates off of it before I read it.

All we need to do is bury this shit and it stops being a problem. When will people realise that we're sitting on a 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ton molten garbage disposal? A thousand degrees of liquefied rock can get rid of just about anything we toss into it.

Most of all, how can we let ourselves get beat by the French? What kind of pussy faggots are we?

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
One problem is how we use our nuclear fuel.

I was watching a documentary on France's nuke power. Apparently they've developed a system (which was originally very expensive to implement) that allows them to keep refining spent fuel rods into new rods. They use them over and over again, until they've pretty much sucked every ounce of power they can out of them. That's when they finally toss them. France's spent rods have just a small percentage of the radiation left in them compared to the ones we dump.

Like I said, it was an expensive process to put into place, but it's saved them untold amounts of money and has made their waste relatively harmless (in the grand scheme of things).

BigWilly

Just thoughts, no prayers.
Dec 11, 2004
Lakewood, CO
Talked to my buddy that lives in Big Lake, about 70 miles from Big Spring. Said his windows shook and it sounded like loud thunder. He works as a chemical tester for natural gas wells, and I wanted to make sure he wasn't blown up.

Just wanted make sure everyone knows that I'm personally tied to this story so I can feel special.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Dam, ever see that tanker that went up in mexico. Got to love this shit. WTF that wasn't an inside job? YEA sure stick it to the workin man!!!