May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Taunting the religion of peace? Fine.
Boobies? Not fine.

Today:
BC-NY--Anti-Islamic-Ads
Anti-Islamic ads go up in NY train stations
Aug 17, 6:00 AM EDT

LARCHMONT, N.Y. (AP) -- An anti-Islamic advertisement has gone up at several Metro-North Railroad stations in Westchester County.

It reads: "It's not Islamophobia, it's Islamorealism."

The American Freedom Defense Initiative paid for it. It associates Islam with 19,250 terrorist attacks carried out by extremists since the 9/11.

The MTA told the Journal News ( http://lohud.us/RmdRiw ) it doesn't endorse the ad. But it said it doesn't ban advertising based on content.

Last month pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel ads appeared at Metro-North stations.

MTA Chairman and CEO Joseph Lhota said the agency may discuss its policies on political ads in September.

The Defense Initiative is led by blogger and political activist Pamela Geller. She said its message is it's not "`Islamophobic' to oppose jihad terror."

The Anti-Defamation League said to condemn the entire faith is unwarranted.
Flashback... 11 years to the date...
When 'WOW' means more than 'Holy Cow!'
Associated Press
August 17, 2001

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County officials pulled an ad for a radio show from 40 county buses last week - once they figured out what it meant.

The 3-by-4-foot ads, for "The Opie and Anthony Show" on WNEW-FM, were dominated by the word "WOW" and seemed innocuous, said county Transportation Commissioner Lawrence Salley.

But a couple of residents complained and the commissioner learned that to listeners of the show, "WOW" stands for "Whip 'em Out Wednesday" and is meant to urge women to bare their breasts.

"We found it offensive," Salley said. "I thought it was certainly exploitative of women and that's not something that the county will condone."

Rick Delgado, producer of the radio program, declined to comment.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Oh yeah, I heard of Pamela Geller before. She's one of them Kirktard bloggers.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
What the fuck is WOW?

She's the cunt that stirred up all the anger over the "World Trade Center Mosque".
The thing that she did that pissed me off most was she did a tribute message to the troops wearing a bikini with her saggy, over tanned disgusting 50 year old body. Way to bring down the morale of the troops, bitch.

I like how she did it on her side to keep gravity at bay, and keeps her wrinkly cadaver hand over her C-section scars:

[video=youtube;A0A0aQ3ntAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0A0aQ3ntAQ[/video]

PS: At 2:45 she says Obama is a Muslim.