Wet Dreams

Do you think we will ever met these mysterious women that appear in our dreams from time to time???

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
How I wish. She keeps appearing, but who the fuck is she. One of my dreamgirl's is that girl from Dawson's Creek and she is also in that movie where those kids are being brainwashed by their teachers. I forget her name?

DIRTY_HARRY

I don't know who she is but she is a filthy whore I mean she is doing everyone That bitch said she was mine alone lol wait a min. She never says anything lol and yes we wake up and their she is. She may look different and sound different but their she is. yep she is right their yappin and, well you know..... :D

Katie Holmes is her name Mav. Dont you hate when your dream just is about to get good and the phone rings or something happens that fucking wakes you up.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i think if you ever do have sex with the girl of you dreams it would not be as good

NuNo

i agree with u imovaherenow, cause i had a couple of tham about to cum dreams, and something wakes me up, i get up i still got a boner and there is noone there to finish the fuCKING JOB!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Hey Nuno, when that happens to me. I just pop on the computer or tune to spice and jerkoff. Or I just re-imagine(in the Tim Burton-style) the girl of my dreams, close my eyes, and get to whacking. It seems to ease the pain of reallity. :( :(

[ 08-04-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

FOFOLINA

I am really sorry that this shit has to happen to you guys..
I bet it does suck big time I could never imagine that...cause knowin if I dream of fuckin someone and then I wake up and no one is there would drive me crazy..then I would masterbate like a fuckin nut..Life is a bitch

and mav I totaly agree with the spice channel..shit when ever i am in the mood I watch it then it is all good after a hour and I feel realy nice ;)