Whack a Mole Pigeon Shoot , Or Pop Goes the Birdie !

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Holy shit, assaults recorded on tape and that asshole that pulled a gun on an unarmed guy in a public parking lot, none arrested?? What the fuck PA?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Holy shit, assaults recorded on tape and that asshole that pulled a gun on an unarmed guy in a public parking lot, none arrested?? What the fuck PA?
aint it great :) those animal rights assholes have been trespassing and harassing people for decades that is why there are no "arrests" because the people they are harassing have the same right to file charges against them. it is considered "mutual combat" or some such thing. also the guy that pulled the gun? they didn't show you the assault that occurred before the tape started rolling, in pa if you assault someone they do have the right to defend themselves, the most they would get charged with is banishing but because there was an assault involved most likely any responding officer would tell them to just put it away, run there permit and the gun and give them a slap on the wrist, or ask them if they want to file assault charges against the guy they have at gun point, a couple of the animal rights assholes have been shot running on to the field during live shoots trying to "rescue" birds, they block the drive way and get run over all the time and even throw there kids into the street during some of the events. the animal rights douche bags really are the scum of the earth i hate them with a passion

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh and i forgot to add that they dont do shoots every day and most of the time they are charity events, that raise all kinds of money for local charities, also the gun clubs pay HUGE amounts of taxes in parts of PA that have a very limited tax base.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Was Mr. A jackin it or pee peeing?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
That's what I thought, but I've heard some old guys with the prostate troubles doing some weird shit in the next stall before, trying to tinkle.

I've been in enough high level shooting competitions to know you don't wanna be tense, so I can see what he was trying to accomplish.