WHAM! hahahaha

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
This is old, and maybe it's just b/c I had a few beers, but I've been watching this over and over laughing like a retard. Make sure your sound is on, the noise is the best part. Classic
http://www.break.com/index/glasshit.html

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
hahahaha

The only time that isnt funny is when it is you doing that.

I once walked into someones backyard sliding door in front of my ex girlfriend, her family and like 10 friends..... fucking mortifying

taban

May 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I once walked into someones backyard sliding door in front of my ex girlfriend, her family and like 10 friends..... fucking mortifying
happened to me in a very public and full mcdonalds. :(

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
I got caught in one of those revolving doors in downtown Boston once.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I walked into a screen door once.

I was at someone's apartment and it was night time. The door was open but the screen was not, and because it was dark, the screen was practically invisible.

I was walking fast, and broke the screen door.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
My Uncle did that about 30 years ago when he was in his twenties...ran into my grandparents sliding glass door...then fell through it...almost bled to death and ended up with something like 650 stitches...funny when you dont break the glass, scary if you do

taban

May 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I got caught in one of those revolving doors in downtown Boston once.
my worst nightmare. i avoid those doors if i can and if i cant i feel like i`m in a death trap and i have to stop myself from running out of them when they finally let you free. i always picture my arm getting caught in one as i go to get in, and getting smashed or broken. :icon_redf