What advice would you give to someone who was going to have a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What advice would you give to someone who was going to have a baby?

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
Sleep as much as you can, when you can...you'll miss it.

Proper diet from the begining...others will have there take I'm sure.

You can always have her plan a visit with Dr. Martin

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
paternity test

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I'd say that things are going to go fine for you, unless you happen to be a red-head. It's medically proven that red-haired people pass on more recessive genetic defects than any other hair-type.

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
I'd say that things are going to go fine for you, unless you happen to be a red-head. It's medically proven that red-haired people pass on more recessive genetic defects than any other hair-type.

Fuck I'm a red head and we are due in July!

BigWilly

Just thoughts, no prayers.
Dec 11, 2004
Lakewood, CO
One of my best friends just found out he knocked some girl up that he was sort of dating awhile back. When he told me, he was pretty upset, but it was hard for me not to laugh at him. Yet I did. I told him that sucks, but what can you do? She won't abort, and men have no say in a child that they helped conceive, so he's stuck hoping for a miscarriage. I'm thinking of being celibate just so I don't end up in this situation.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
My advice, cherish it. There is nothing like it in the word. Pray that he/she will be healthy and enjoy him/her when they are young because it is true , they grow up overnight.

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
Also you might want to turn off the O&A radio show until the little guy is born. My girlfriend and I went to see Jimmy's stand up and while laughing my ass off I was like, I really should stop laughing at at this awful stuff cause it may watch up to me pretty soon.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
No smoking or drinking, AT ALL! I would hope all women have learned this by now!

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
To anyone who has had a kid before. Did your sig other expect you to stop drinking and smoking with them? I have been drinking quite a bit and my girlfriend doesn't seem to mind but I never really asked or thought about it.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
ya know i clicked on this wondering how long it would take for a Doc Martin or hanger joke...post 2 & 3...impressive baggers

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
lemme see....

1.) unless you're 100% sure seeing your wife's box turned in ground hamburg with the possibility of a log hanging out of her ass at the same time won't affect your future feelings towards her then STAY OUT OF THE DELIVERY ROOM.

I stayed out completely but my best friend had issues for months after he attended his kids birth. It really did something to his head. I beleive they had to go to counseling. Don't buy the "it's a beautiful thing" line (with all due respect to Ronnie B.)...it's only "beautiful" in a vague, abstract sense. The nuts and bolts, real-world version will sear itself into your gag-reflex. let her sister/mom/girlfiend go in. Go enjoy a beer and some darts during the appointed hour. everyone will be better off. :action-sm

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Can we call social services to have them a make a preemptive strike and take custody of the child now.

Status
Not open for further replies.