What Are Regular Sites You Like?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
With as much as the Internet has to offer, does anyone else find themselves stuck going to the same sites over and over again? It feels like there used to be a lot more I visited, and now it seems to grow increasingly limited either because sites change, shut down, start charging, or you lost them during a browser cleaning.

So let me throw this out there -- what are some sites you folks visit regularly?

And I'm not asking for certain categories or giving limitations, I'm just curious about regular haunts,

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I got nothing. I used to read space.com somewhat regularly but how many times can you hear that we found another million galaxies.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
dslreports.com (been going there longer than I've been coming here)

reddit.com

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I’m so boring. I go here, Twitter, slashfilm, sometimes I’ll kill some time on 4chan, I’ll play some games on kongregate. Used to do cnn for news and sports then sports got all wrapped up with bleacher report so I went to google news, but that shit changed a while ago and so I have no ‘news page’ that I visit. On my phone I’ll browse reddit.
I’ll get super bored and dream about getting into some long form article or some thread here that I never read but it usually doesn’t pan out.

5skin

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I also watch alot of shit on Youtube, mostly music-related - live performances and such.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
mostly weather sites and youtube.

road condition sites for the states I am in

calguns.org

and a couple of other gun sites unless I am kicked off of them

maybe the HAMB or other automotive forums

Math/Science:
mathworld.wolfram.com
wolframalpha.com
datasciencecentral.com

General Interest/Learning:
4chan.org
ycombinator.com
twitter.com
reddit.com
nautil.us
ancient.eu
nasa.gov
smithsonian.com
openculture.com
kottke.org
bigthink.com
howstuffworks.com
instructables.com
github.com
beej.us
cat-v.org
greenteapress.com
upskillcourses.com
coursea.org
history.state.gov
gutenberg.org
wikipedia.org
textkit.com
portraitpaintingtips.com

Politics/News:
theatlantic.com
thefederalist.com
nationalreview.com
salon.com
nytimes.com
cnn.com
foxnews.com
bloomberg.com
reuters.com
ace.mu.nu
seekingalpha.com

I'll add more when I get home and look at my bookmarks.

MurphCO

Donator
Advrider

There is so much content there I usually stick to my regional forum, but there are usually like 2 or 3,000 people on there at any given time

5skin

Advrider

There is so much content there I usually stick to my regional forum, but there are usually like 2 or 3,000 people on there at any given time
Probably on of my favorite sites.
I've joined in on several rides over the years and all have been great fun full of interesting people.
BUTT ride in Texas I met a giant crane operator from Australia and a lawyer and custom stair builder from Alaska and a Canadian sailor heading on a solo trip to South America while the hosts were Texas tourism officials.
SLAP ride was a bunch of drunks from all walks including a redheaded glamazon chick that was a liter bike rider.

Great times.

Bobobie

Youtube reddit, various news sites from links like The Guardian, Mary sue, The Verge. I go everywhere from different links, but not a regular anywhere.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I’ll get super bored and dream about getting into some long form article or some thread here that I never read but it usually doesn’t pan out.
There are so many long articles that I started, bookmarked, saved in a tab, etc. that I never got to go back to. Especially on the phone.

I got nothing. I used to read space.com somewhat regularly but how many times can you hear that we found another million galaxies.
That's part of it too. There's a learning curve with a lot of things where no matter how many times you read articles about a certain subject, you realize you're never going to make that leap beyond discussing it on a purely basic level.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I also watch alot of shit on Youtube, mostly music-related - live performances and such.
I have YouTube and Wackbag. There's nothing I've ever really been a fan of for that long like OnA where I built any kind of rapport with it's members. I'm on Reddit often but rarely comment. Diverging from leftist dogma gets you voted into obscurity. I tried commenting on the South Jersey forum about our dogshit Governor but everyone just loves him there.

Twitter is just about as dumb as Reddit.