What Are Regular Sites You Like?

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Most of the sites I used to visit went so douchebag lefty that I can't stand them anymore.
That's a big reason I started this thread. Everything became so Trump focused that I wanted a site to visit - even, no! especially! a news site - that could be as apathetic towards the administration as I am. Because interesting things are happening in this world, but they're all obscured by those five letters.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
That's a big reason I started this thread. Everything became so Trump focused that I wanted a site to visit - even, no! especially! a news site - that could be as apathetic towards the administration as I am. Because interesting things are happening in this world, but they're all obscured by those five letters.
I'm not even talking about just news sites. Entertainment sites, comedy sites, gaming sites.

When it's not Trump it's inter-sectional garbage. I don't need to hear about the struggles of lesbian African American women when I'm trying to learn details about a post-apocalyptic shooter.

You just can't get away from it.

LiddyRules

I'm not even talking about just news sites. Entertainment sites, comedy sites, gaming sites.

When it's not Trump it's inter-sectional garbage. I don't need to hear about the struggles of lesbian African American women when I'm trying to learn details about a post-apocalyptic shooter.

That's what I meant too. It's everywhere and everything. Tell me about the TV show. Don't spend more time speaking about wokeism than the actual episode.

LiddyRules

Something common I've realized is Work X being criticized for not taking into account Group Y. It doesn't matter how many points of view Work X takes, there's always going to be a Group Y it didn't consider. And it doesn't matter how long ago Work X was produced, it will be dinged for not taking Group Y into account even if Group Y didn't exist by an actual name when Work X was created. So many things seem to operate as "Gotcha!"

"I don't have anything insightful to say, but YOU didn't include transgendered people in a story that has nothing to do with transgendered people. So who is the hack fraud now?"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Something common I've realized is Work X being criticized for not taking into account Group Y. It doesn't matter how many points of view Work X takes, there's always going to be a Group Y it didn't consider. And it doesn't matter how long ago Work X was produced, it will be dinged for not taking Group Y into account even if Group Y didn't exist by an actual name when Work X was created. So many things seem to operate as "Gotcha!"

"I don't have anything insightful to say, but YOU didn't include transgendered people in a story that has nothing to do with transgendered people. So who is the hack fraud now?"
Exactly.

Not to mention, the entire concept of context has been thrown completely out the window.

"You said the word ******!"

"But it was a comedy act....and I was making fun of skinheads."

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Place I stumbled upon.

http://www.politicalforum.com

Riddled with buttblasted mad TDS sufferers.

Moderation seems pretty light. Shocking for a site with so many lefties.

No four-letter potty words, and one saltie threatened me with a "reported" when I used the term "ghetto rats", but I never got a talking to by any mod.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Place I stumbled upon.

http://www.politicalforum.com

Riddled with buttblasted mad TDS sufferers.

Moderation seems pretty light. Shocking for a site with so many lefties.

No four-letter potty words, and one saltie threatened me with a "reported" when I used the term "ghetto rats", but I never got a talking to by any mod.
Juicy site.