What are ya eatin'????

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Acme had chicken lobsters on sale so I splurged and bought a few, over under on when I start shitting uncontrollably

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
So, I was forced to drive my mother in law down to OCMD on Monday, on the way down I saw that my favorite farm stand was open, I was excited because it always had some the best corn I’ve ever had, went out bought some nice ribeye steaks to go with the corn...
It was awful :(

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
Horseradish sandwich spread.
Where has it been all my life? It's so good.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I had the last of the three porter house steaks I bought last week, it was awful

Dec 12, 2007
I learned how to use my 10+ year old container of curry powder. Now I'm a curry eaten fool.

This crafty foreigner taught me how to do it. I was about to throw it in the garbage but figured I'd try it first.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I learned how to use my 10+ year old container of curry powder. Now I'm a curry eaten fool.

This crafty foreigner taught me how to do it. I was about to throw it in the garbage but figured I'd try it first.

Interesting thing about curry is that it is a generic term, so, different curry powders taste differently, I also suggest throwing away your 10 year old container and buying something fresh, or, look into buying the spices individually and making your own, I do that from time to time but I also have several different brands, I found an “Asian” market (Indian) and it was really interesting they had an entire row of curry and “masala” ingredients

Making Indian food at home is actually pretty simple, unlike “Chinese” which requires a high temperature wok to do correctly