What Are Your Favorite Ron & Fez Shows From 2011?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What Are Your Favorite Ron & Fez Shows From 2011?

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
Unscreened caller day could have been the beat thing ever put on radio Run was fucking brilliant and I think fed wasn't even there

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Unscreened caller day could have been the beat thing ever put on radio Run was fucking brilliant and I think fed wasn't even there
This is the correct answer.

Sep 23, 2004
I thought it was hysterical when Staples was ripping on Hicks and Zeets.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
What about that one show when Fez was "locked up" and they started talking about Fez and his problems and callers started giving advice. I think fez cried that day.

Gilbert27

Jun 25, 2010
What show was this? I wanna hear this.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Since there's such a small pool to choose from, I'm just tossing my vote to Unscreened caller day.

I also support the brand new typo of Run and Fed.

twiggy

Livin the Dream!!!
Sep 12, 2010
Elizabethton, TN
I cant really narrow it down to just one but the latest Billy Staples appearance was fucking amazing! The way Ron shit all over him and he never caught on was too funny. Bringing up his dads death, his daughter not letting him know she was getting married, and his abilities as producer "of the decade". Topping it off was how Fez never caught on, even after Ron pointed it out to him, and Pepper blowing up to end it all. Beautiful.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Even though I wish it were for different reasons, the week or two that Fez was out made for some enjoyable radio. Not that any bits, discussions, or guests were particularly stand out, but you could just feel the relaxed air around the show knowing they could just run free and not worry about having to revert to the advice show or the reading of the news.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Even though I wish it were for different reasons, the week or two that Fez was out made for some enjoyable radio. Not that any bits, discussions, or guests were particularly stand out, but you could just feel the relaxed air around the show knowing they could just run free and not worry about having to revert to the advice show or the reading of the news.
The show needs to end. There were funny moments this year but no single show stood out. Everything seems to be geared towards the "friends of the show" insiders and such. I don't find myself tuning in as much anymore like I did in the WNEW and even the DC days. I'm tired of turning on the show and hearing
nothing but Fez crying and freezing up on the air. It's to the point where I actually miss Dave on the show.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
The show needs to end. There were funny moments this year but no single show stood out. Everything seems to be geared towards the "friends of the show" insiders and such. I don't find myself tuning in as much anymore like I did in the WNEW and even the DC days. I'm tired of turning on the show and hearing
nothing but Fez crying and freezing up on the air. It's to the point where I actually miss Dave on the show.
You can't say the show needs to end, you're just done with it. Many people still enjoy it every day (I enjoy them more than O&A on a daily basis nowadays). I agree that structurally there probably should be some changes made (move Fez from co-host position).

In terms of the show being geared to "friends of the show" and insiders, that would have been true two or three years ago, but not nearly as much. Since Dave left, and since they left the big studio, and since they got away from PalTalk and the boards, there's not a fraction of the amount of R&F "community" stuff.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
You can't say the show needs to end, you're just done with it. Many people still enjoy it every day (I enjoy them more than O&A on a daily basis nowadays). I agree that structurally there probably should be some changes made (move Fez from co-host position).

In terms of the show being geared to "friends of the show" and insiders, that would have been true two or three years ago, but not nearly as much. Since Dave left, and since they left the big studio, and since they got away from PalTalk and the boards, there's not a fraction of the amount of R&F "community" stuff.
Wasn't Brazilian Julie there two days in a row before vacation?

You were saying?

ughh

Nov 14, 2010
The show where someone gave Ron a Knife and Ron and Pepper formed knife club and Ron kept scaring Fez with his knife and made him run past him wielding the knife so he could get to his doctors appointment.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?

Cook-kie?
Anyone got the date when that shit happened? Musta been jerkn' off and missed it.

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il
Any show where the totumpole Fed Craply wasn't there, now thats a good show!

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Was there a Ron & Fez show in 2011?

Sorry, sorry, I know I'm being mr. cynical today.

FakeName

Jul 11, 2006
I still enjoy the show everyday. Ron is one talented entertainer ... although I can not get away from the vague notion that Fez is playing the ultimate Andy Kaufman character