what are your opinions of the new board so far?

what are your opinions of the new board so far? Be Honest .. Remember all old feature ARE coming back. This is not Open Topic! It is UBB 6.0 , Just released on Friday. :p

metallica22

i think is a good thing that you have to log in to surf the board so far so good.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i think it to bright i like the dark color
not the bright white so far that is all i got with the board so far
:D :cool: ;) :) :mad:

FOFOLINA

Well I like it but I'm still getting use to it with the pms and stuff but I like it

FYI

our registered users ar increasin by 3 members per day now that the board cannot be viewed by unregistered people. If they do not participate in the board within a week their account will be deleted (so we dont get anymore Spys from the toolbox.

There was a message posted here in this thread last night around 8pm and when i went to go read it and reply the post wasnt there.
I have no idea who posted it cause there name was not shown.

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
There was a message posted here in this thread last night around 8pm and when i went to go read it and reply the post wasnt there.
I have no idea who posted it cause there name was not shown.
what you say? I have no idea what that was.. :eek: I think someone set us up the bomb.... for Great Justice

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
to sintray thanks for change the colar of the board back to black it looks much better
it give the board a edge

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Now it's white again. It feel like a micheal jackson song in here..gak gak..lol

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
It's time for another segment of "back in black". My sig never looked so good. :D