What Car are You Quiz?

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
You're a Chevy pickup

You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

:icon_eek:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
You're a Ford Explorer

If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?
Totally wrong. I hate Fords and have never owned an SUV or truck.
I'm a ragtop person. Love the sun and wind rolling down the road.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Chevy Pickup

I see a trend here.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
You're a Ford Explorer

If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

whatever

krunk

sackboy-licious
Aug 2, 2003
Delco, PA
You're a Ford Explorer

dumbest "quiz" ever

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Explorer.

Meh. I drive a Jeep Cherokee anyway. Really just cause I need the room & tow stuff with it.

Guess I've been tagged.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
"You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid

It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that."

I'm so ashamed.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I did it again answering a couple differently (but not really BS) & came up with a saab 9-5.

Smart, reliable, and oh-so-responsible, you're the kind of person we'd trust with our only child. Because you carry a lot of precious cargo, safety always comes first for you. That doesn't mean you're without style - you just like to keep things simple and practical. How Scandinavian of you.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
You're a Chevy pickup

You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.
ok, terrific

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
You're a Chevy pickup

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
You're a little red Corvette

Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.
I'm a fancy man.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid

It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

I want my money back...

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
May 14, 2006
DC now, Philly originally
You're a Ford Explorer

Adequate explanation for dealing with daily DC traffic

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
What do the Brits know about American cars?

It says I'm a Chevy Truck. Ugh.