What city has the most ANNOYING sports fans?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
In my shameless attempt to get in on the new Board Gossip format, I pose this question:

What city(cities) have the most annoying fans? Not the teams, but fans.

Baseball: Boston - Red Sawx fans are the fucking worst. You can't take a dump in a public bathroom without some drunken mick chanting "Yankees Suck"

Football: Philadelphia - Replace everything I just said about the Sox with Eagles. Fucking horrible.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Boston fans have stolen Philly's fire over the last few years.

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
In my shameless attempt to get in on the new Board Gossip format, I pose this question:

What city(cities) have the most annoying fans? Not the teams, but fans.

Baseball: Boston - Red Sawx fans are the fucking worst. You can't take a dump in a public bathroom without some drunken mick chanting "Yankees Suck"

Football: Philadelphia - Replace everything I just said about the Sox with Eagles. Fucking horrible.
Agreed

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
as far as Baseball goes, Boston wins going away

Football, definitely Philadelphia, although I've always heard things about the Raiders fans

Basketball....no clue, I don't watch/care that.

Hockey...I'm gonna have to say the Canadiens fans are probably the worst. Although Flyers fans do give them a run for their money...guess the Schukyul (or however you spell that fucking river's name) is poisoned

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Oooh Steelers fans are horrible too, but I've actually seen Eagles fans do the E-A-G-L-E-S chant in the produce section at a supermarket.

Raiders fans are bad but they pretty much keep their insanity to game day. Gang members wearing Raiders gear as they shoot each other don't count as fans.

And I don't follow hockey like I used to, but I bet Canadiens fans are the worse just because they're smelly Frenchmen.

BeersOnTheBoat

Ex-New Yorker (Thank God!)
Mar 30, 2005
None of your business
CHARLOTTE!!!!! WORST SPORTS TOWN EVER!!!!
Fans just don't give a fuck about the teams. All of what you folks say above is true. But, at least those fans are just that...fans of their teams. When I go to a Panthers game and there's more garb for the visiting team than the Panthers its just wrong. When the steelers came, BoA stadium was filled with Black and gold. The players were PISSED to see it in their home staduim. No one even goes to the Bobcats games. The only teams people really support here are the racing teams...and over half the city hhhhhaaaaates NASCAR and is trying to ignore it.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
CHARLOTTE!!!!! WORST SPORTS TOWN EVER!!!!
Fans just don't give a fuck about the teams. All of what you folks say above is true. But, at least those fans are just that...fans of their teams. When I go to a Panthers game and there's more garb for the visiting team than the Panthers its just wrong. When the steelers came, BoA stadium was filled with Black and gold. The players were PISSED to see it in their home staduim. No one even goes to the Bobcats games. The only teams people really support here are the racing teams...and over half the city hhhhhaaaaates NASCAR and is trying to ignore it.
That's not annoying. That's apathy.

If you want a GOOD sports town that likes their team and isn't fucking retarded about it, check out Washington D.C. Redskins fans pack that stadium every week to see a horrible team, and like it. And you don't ever see Skins fans doing annoying shit.

And I gotta say, Yankees fans are alright. They're a little too homer-ish but it's not that annoying.

disgustip8ed

Jun 20, 2001
CT
BravoSierra

The Packers.
Holy shit, you're dead on.
I was gonna say Boston for both MLB and NFL, but that's biased hatred.

Packers fans are the worst. They may be the most elitist, pompous peices of shit ever. Every time that you talk to them, they automatically assume that you know the Packers are the team that set the bar. Even though they couldn't do shit for two and a half decades after the AFL and NFL started playing each other. Then Fharvarah happened and they were inspired to be even more pretentious and unbearable.

And any fan of ANY TEXAS team is completely unbearable.

Texas trumps Boston in any sports related fandom when it comes to assholery

Edit: I know that my last statement contradicts my first point, but Texas sucks, and I got caught up in hating the Packers. But seriously, Texas sucks.

/Go Raiders
//Go Cardinals

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Oooh Steelers fans are horrible too, but I've actually seen Eagles fans do the E-A-G-L-E-S chant in the produce section at a supermarket.

Raiders fans are bad but they pretty much keep their insanity to game day. Gang members wearing Raiders gear as they shoot each other don't count as fans.

And I don't follow hockey like I used to, but I bet Canadiens fans are the worse just because they're smelly Frenchmen.

Yes! Philly fans suck a dick. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Just die already. I've heard this at a fucking Flyers game and at a wedding reception. If you are a Philly fan you should kill yourself, they have always sucked and the fans suck even more.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Boston fans are bad. I learned through this board to calm down to the point where I will even defend Yankee fans when people bring up how much there fans suck. However its hard not to talk shit when your team won two series and several superbowls in a short period of time.

On that note fuck you all bawston fuckin rules pars sox celts are wickedd pissa' :)

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Most Boston fans are just terrible. I know 1st hand having lived in Waltham, MA for 5 years. When the Patriots won their 1st Super Bowl in 2002 my campus erupted in celebration, and what were they chanting to celebrate the Patriots winning the Super Bowl over the St. Louis Rams? "Yankees Suck"

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
Boston fans are the worst because they finally got a world series. 2 world series in how many years? Get over yourselves.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
that's because "Yankees suck" is a metaphore for whatever team boston has just beat...It is a monicker...whatever team boston has just beaten becomes the Yankees...That being said, it annoys the shit out of me when it is said in seriousness after the sox have lost a game to the royals or something...I think it is funniest at a bruins game...

As far as fans go, It doesn't matter where you are, the shittiest fans are the "Drunk Guy" fans....you could be in Tampa bay and there will be some drunk guy..."YOu Stucking Fink..." I hate drunk people at sports...

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Football, definitely Philadelphia, although I've always heard things about the Raiders fans

Hockey...I'm gonna have to say the Canadiens fans are probably the worst. Although Flyers fans do give them a run for their money...guess the Schukyul (or however you spell that fucking river's name) is poisoned
Yes! Philly fans suck a dick. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Just die already. I've heard this at a fucking Flyers game and at a wedding reception. If you are a Philly fan you should kill yourself, they have always sucked and the fans suck even more.
Go fuck your mothers assholes :action-sm:fu:

LET'S GO FLYERS

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!! :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
At least the Flyers have won a Stanley Cup in the past 50 years. The Eagles bring NOTHING to the table. The fucking Phillies are better. At least they had Lefty.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
At least the Flyers have won a Stanley Cup in the past 50 years. The Eagles bring NOTHING to the table. The fucking Phillies are better. At least they had Lefty.
Wait we get a 50 year window? Well the Eagles won the NFL Championship (pre-cursor to the Superbowl) in 1960 to go along with their titles in '48 &'49...so now what u got to say trucker boy? :action-sm

and yes it's pathetic that we have to go back 47 years for a championship, but it could be worse

Dec 18, 2004
Yankee fans are the worst because they live in the worlds biggest sewer, New York fucking puerto rican welfare city.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yankee fans are the worst because they live in the worlds biggest sewer, New York fucking puerto rican welfare city.
So tell us dear sir, what wonderful bumblefuck knuckledragger infested city do you in? As for the topic, because of the recent success of all their sports team, I would have to say Boston. All you have to do is read some of the posts on this very messageboard. Its also starting to affect some of the Boston media. I know they always have had a bias, but know they're starting to get annoying. I would also like to throw a vote to Cleveland.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Baseball - Boston - I dont need to go to a concert and hear "Yankees suck", there is nothing sports related going on, shut up.
Football - Philadephia - you can spell... we get it.
Hockey - Toronto, team hasn't won shit in 40 years and their delusional fans still treat the Leafs like Gods. In response to JD, at least Montreal fans are honest and boo their team when they suck. I respect Flyers fans because they didn't turn their back on their team last season when they were a lost cause.