• WAWA

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
This morning a bunch of us were talking about coffee!

what coffee do you like the best????

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
I don't drink it, but my wife is addicted to the Hazlenut from bocajava.com. She claims it is better than any coffee she's ever had, and she is a coffee addict.
I have purchased from Nashville coffee because of their O&A/PAC support, but she likes the stuff from Boca Java better.
Hope that helps.

Edit: Was that poll there when I typed the gibberish above? I feel like a tool for my non-poll related babbling.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
DD definitely. i have to stop by my local DD every morn b4 work to get my large. no matter how late i am. sometimes i get it mixed with hazelnut, but just a smidge of hn.

starbucks...ugh. tastes horrible & is insanely overpriced.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Dunkin Donuts is good, but I like to make my own and add French Vanilla creamers.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Dunkin Donuts is my favorite there. I have been making my own at work, crappy Maxwell House.

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
New Jersey
I like a place where I mix my own deal. I cant stand going to DD because the Indians tend to get a little nuts with the sugar.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I like a place where I mix my own deal. I cant stand going to DD because the Indians tend to get a little nuts with the sugar.
Exactly.

I like bluebrrrie coffee from 7-11. Tim Horton's gets honorable mention for when I'm up in Toronto.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Dunkin Donuts is my favorite there. I have been making my own at work, crappy Maxwell House.
x2
sometimes Folgers

they do the job for me though
i ain't real picky

and WAWA or the local gas station
on the weekend

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
That's why I order my coffee with the sweetener on the side. Then I make it the way I like it. I don't use sugar, but even with the Splenda, there are times when for some reason 2 is too much and some times when I need to add 3. So, I order my large decaf with 3 Splenda on the side.

I used to like 7-11 coffees because of the flavored creamers, but somewhere along the way even the sugar free french vanilla got to be too sweet. So, since it's more convenient to go through the dashboard diner at my DD's, I do that instead.

Starbucks is good when you have a sinus or migraine headache. I used to have a medium (grande in Starbucks speak)with 2 Excedrin and be good to go within 20 minutes. The decaf alone wouldn't do it and the Excedrin alone wouldn't do it. Even the decaf had enough caffeine to do the trick.

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
D&D is my favorite coffee by far. I like it a lot more than the overpriced stuff at starbucks. That being said, the reason so many people love DD is due to the high salt content of their beans which is what gives it the flavor.

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
If it's just a regular coffee then McDonalds is actually the best one...although I usually don't get much else there.

If it's Starbucks then it's the Verona or Estima blend, the others are too acidic or bitter.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
DD definitely. i have to stop by my local DD every morn b4 work to get my large.
what a coincidence!!!!!

I HAVE to wake up EVERY morning at 6 a.m. even on days i dont have work to get some.......

kill me

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I am sure some of you would love this then:
Most Expensive Coffee
The most expensive coffee in the world does not hail from Jamaica or Hawaii, but instead from Indonesia.

Kopi Luwak the most expensive coffee in the world does exist, and those who drink the expensive coffee insist that it is made from coffee beans eaten, partly digested and then excreted by the Common palm civet, a weasel-like animal.

“Kopi” the Indonesian word for coffee along with “luwak” is local name of this animal which eats the raw red coffee beans. The civet digests the soft outer part of the coffee cherry, but does not digest the inner beans and excretes them.

Apparently the internal digestion ends up adds a unique flavor to the beans, removing the bitter flavor, and then beans are then picked up by locals and sold. The most expensive coffee beans can cost up to $600 a pound, and up to $50 per cup, if you can get over the fact that you are drinking such a strange brew.

You would know if you drank the most expensive coffee in the world, because the quantities of it are tiny amounts.
http://most-expensive.net/coffee-in-world

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
In my opinion Dunkin Donuts is horrible. There really isn't any flavor to it and out of all the franchise coffees, it takes forever to cool down to drink it. I like to vote McDonalds for the franchises. Their coffee has really gotten better in the past year.(the only good thing about Starbucks). As for the house, I go with a brand call Reading Coffee Roasters.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
I am sure some of you would love this then:
http://most-expensive.net/coffee-in-world
here's more on that

Some say that it tastes of caramel or chocolate. Others describe it as earthy and musty. Whatever the flavour, connoisseurs are happy to pay $41 to savour a single cup of luwak coffee.

That is quite a price for a brew made from beans digested and excreted by Indonesian civet cats, or luwaks.

It is being marketed in Australia as “the world’s rarest and most exclusive coffee,” although those with more sense than money refer to it as “cat-poo coffee.”

Allan Sharpe, co-owner of the Heritage Tea Rooms in Hervey Bay, Queensland, said: “People who willingly pay the $50 are uplifted by the thrill of the experience.”

Every month about a dozen people sample the café’s luwak coffee, which Sharpe and his wife, Michelle, have not yet promoted or advertised since it was first on the menu last November, relying on word of mouth.

“It’s as good as my private life is bad,” one taster said. “This is the kind of coffee you renounce your religion and sell your child for.”

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I prefer to go to the 7-11 or WaWa where I can make my own. Sometimes I like to mix hot chocolate with coffee, or add flavored creams, or just a shitload of splenda, depending on my mood.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I make my own at home using Farmer Brothers coffee, just like the best coffee shops use. I have a commercial coffee maker that is plumbed, so I just push a button and 12 cups of goodness are a going. On the road I basically just want it hot and fresh, just like my women waka waka. when I am near one of their places I go to Dutch Brothers coffee, much better than starbucks

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Dunkin Donuts...non pretentious...gets the job done...i'm not into all the Starbucks type stuff

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I'm a fan of Peet's Coffee. Their espresso sucks my balls, but their coffee ain't half bad.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
what a coincidence!!!!!

I HAVE to wake up EVERY morning at 6 a.m. even on days i dont have work to get some.......

kill me
ok then...

i so know what you mean tho. i set my clock on the w/e's for like 9 or so. if i don't have coffee b/4 like 10 i get a MAJOR headache & then nothin helps & then i feel like...

killing someone :haha7:

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Some of the Starbucks alternate coffees are OK (Sumatran?). Hate the standard stuff - burnt and bitter.

Dunkin Donuts is always reliable - both Costco and Sam's have started carrying it in the stores. Bought a huge bag and make it at home.

I have one of those Phillips Senseo pod coffee makers. I got a special filter pack that lets me use any coffee I want in it. I usually don't want more than a small cup at a time, so its better than making a whole pot and dumping the extra.

Both McDonald's and Burger King have greatly improved their coffee in the last year or so - smooth and nutty tasting.

7-11 is ok as well as long as the coffee hasn't been sitting for too long. The Colombian is decent. You can tell the old coffee when you put in creamer or milk and its got a greenish tinge to it.